News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Alright

Started by Burning Trees, September 01, 2005, 09:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

bob and eris are equally fictitious and therefore equally deserving of being the focal point for terrorist bombings.
Hell is other people.

Cain

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerbob and eris are equally fictitious and therefore equally deserving of being the focal point for terrorist bombings.

Or as I like to say, why should the Catholics, Muslims Hindus etc get all the fun?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.because Bob hates ERIS. The Book of Subgenius(EVERY BOOK IN PRINT SHOULD BE BURNED) says that ERIS is "mostly evil" which is simply untrue. ERIS is (as we all know) half "good" half "evil" and half "excluded middle".

STAMP OUT BOB :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

you'd hate Eris too, if you knew what "bob" knows.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: East Coast Hustle
Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.because Bob hates ERIS. The Book of Subgenius(EVERY BOOK IN PRINT SHOULD BE BURNED) says that ERIS is "mostly evil" which is simply untrue. ERIS is (as we all know) half "good" half "evil" and half "excluded middle".

8)
I thought he was dead. You know Puzzling Evidence or someone like that :wink:

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

8)

Namely, that she gave him syphilis and ran over his cat.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

8)

Namely, that she gave him syphilis and ran over his cat.
she gave me gona-herpa-syphil-aids. Is there an o.t.c. treatment for that?

LMNO

You can buy a gun otc at WalMart.  That usually clears it right up.

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: LMNOYou can buy a gun otc at WalMart.  That usually clears it right up.
Is there a brand name I should look for?

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Quote from: LMNOYou can buy a gun otc at WalMart.  That usually clears it right up.

A gun! THat would solve everything!
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

LMNO

Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.just any gun?

Try the Winchester "Cobain".

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.just any gun?

Try the Winchester "Cobain".
thanx I'll try that

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I really reccomend a Beretta 12 gauge.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

You fell for that little lie, did ya?

Heh.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.

8)
I thought he was dead. You know Puzzling Evidence or someone like that :wink:

That's what you get for thinking.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.