News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Principia Discussion

Discuss the Book, the Other Book, Classic Discordianism, Greg Hill, Kerry Thornley, Robert Anton Wilson, etc. No crazies.

Started by Cramulus

Pages1 2

Replies: 17
Views: 18,069

Started by AFK

Pages1 2

Replies: 23
Views: 18,199

Replies: 35
Views: 18,263

Started by Dimocritus

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 33
Views: 18,512

Started by Iason Ouabache

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 31
Views: 18,744

Replies: 4
Views: 18,788

Replies: 24
Views: 18,866

Started by Cain

Pages1 2

Replies: 20
Views: 18,886

Started by PrincessKLS

Pages1 2

Replies: 22
Views: 18,930

Started by Pinko

Pages1 2

Replies: 25
Views: 18,946

Replies: 23
Views: 19,002

Replies: 35
Views: 19,205

Replies: 30
Views: 19,383

Started by ~

Pages1 2

Replies: 28
Views: 19,707

Started by Cramulus

Replies: 12
Views: 19,800

Replies: 33
Views: 19,809

Started by hooplala

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 30
Views: 20,484

Started by THE QLIPHITISER

Pages1 2

Replies: 15
Views: 21,168

Started by Cramulus

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 35
Views: 21,539

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching