News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Literate Chaotic

A place to discuss literature, reading, language and to post your own writings and stories.

Started by Slarti

Pages1 2 3 4

Replies: 49
Views: 22,323

Replies: 90
Views: 38,149

Started by Slarti

Pages1 2

Replies: 29
Views: 14,825

Started by Solitaire

Replies: 2
Views: 3,528

Started by LMNO

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 31
Views: 15,559

Started by Cain

Replies: 11
Views: 6,781

Started by Zurtok Khan

Pages1 2

Replies: 20
Views: 10,233

Started by Malaul

Pages1 2

Replies: 17
Views: 8,567

Started by Bob the Mediocre

Pages1 2

Replies: 18
Views: 10,231

Started by agent compassion

Pages1 2

Replies: 20
Views: 11,956

Started by Sepia

Replies: 3
Views: 3,822

Started by Ben

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 42
Views: 23,380

Replies: 5
Views: 4,967

Started by EraPassing

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 33
Views: 18,130

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching