News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Flyer #5

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 06, 2006, 01:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michal

Reverend-Saint Michal, KSC
Psychotik Lobster Cabal
Guardian of the Eternal Loogie
Sporadic Asshat, Minor Annoyance

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe
Quote from: Lady GodivaTigger? Will you marry my mom?

No offense, but I think both your mom and Roger would be murdered in their sleep by Maria.

Naw.  Maria isn't that patient. :lol:

OW!

:lol: And the "buns of steel" incident did nothing to temper her bloodlust?

She's still promising dire revenge.  :shock:

:lol: That sounds like Maria to me.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Triple Zero

i was away for the weekend after i posted my message ... :)

tggr, you pick. either you explain what you mean with "conveniently leaving out the second clause in the sentence" but IMO the discussion is not really worth it, or we just leave the thread derailed as it is
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: triple zeroi was away for the weekend after i posted my message ... :)

tggr, you pick. either you explain what you mean with "conveniently leaving out the second clause in the sentence" but IMO the discussion is not really worth it, or we just leave the thread derailed as it is

Or I could just call you a jackass.

TGRR,
Will give you his decision when he's thought about it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lady Godiva:shock: Hide. :shock:

I can't.  She has boobs.

TGRR,
Sucker.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Michal

In that case, sleep with one eye open. :wink:
Psychotik Lobster Cabal

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lady GodivaIn that case, sleep with one eye open. :wink:

Won't help.

TGRR,
Boobs upside his head.

Michal

Psychotik Lobster Cabal

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube