News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

One Sentence Rants

Started by Cramulus, December 17, 2008, 08:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: LMNO on June 22, 2009, 06:26:26 PM
Just bookmark http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/
:mittens: I don't know why I keep forgetting about that link. I'm tempted to go spam some of those stories on Rapture Ready and see how long it takes before they ban me.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Zenpeanut

If you're too incompetent to push a button on a credit card machine, please please please don't produce babby. Even if it does give me a good before/after view of when stupidity is just beginning to bloom to when it's a full blown case.

Cramulus

Why does the responsibility to launch this hundred thousand dollar project fall squarely on some underpaid assistant who only works three days a week and doesn't even have health insurance?

You fuckers had better give me my full time job back. With a raise. Or one of these days I'm going to burn this place to the GROUND.

Kai

Its not going to change, because people aren't fucked, just uncomfortable; fucked people start revolutions, uncomfortable people just complain and go on with their lives.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Corvidia

Dear asshole manager,
I'm SICK. Stop calling me and asking me if I want to come in this week! You called Tuesday and then you called again this morning, and you know I had to leave early Monday. I already hate this job. Stop making me hate it more. Also, I don't want to be indirectly responsible for getting D's wife sick with, you know, a BACTERIAL lung infection, weeks before she's due to give birth.
Seriously, stop calling.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Iason Ouabache

Attn, Larry Bird!  Building your franchise around Danny Granger and five overpriced white forwards that can't rebound and can't play defense is probably not going to win you any championships. STOP FUCKING DRAFTING YOURSELF!!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

I think I'm already sick of hearing about Jackson and Fawcett cacking it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

If there's one thing I can't fucking tolerate, it's betrayal.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

I really want my speakers to stop making this goddamn clicking metronome sound.

LMNO

Protip: Turn off the Metronome.

Sir Squid Diddimus

A splash of half and half. That would indicate a very small amount, yes?

LMNO

"To taste".

I say it's more than a tablespoon, less than 1/8 cup.

Dalek

When I tell you that I studdy french at school, I don't find it amusing in any way when you answer "Très bien", dumbass.

AFK

People who aren't my boss shouldn't pretend to be my boss. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.