News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Placid Dingo

Fleetwood Mack: Tusk.

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME!
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Disco Pickle

Lazy Rich - Discofukkr (Original Mix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmFhY66XohI&feature=related

I've been really digging on some Lazy Rich lately.  It's funky electronic and fun in a way I've never really run into before.

Lazy Rich - Better Wipe That Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCZnB2nfUFU&feature=related

That one got me hooked on the guy.  I just never expected that sort of switch-up he does at 1:50 into the song.  Had his shit on blast all day.  Great drawing music.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Cain

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Suu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtwgAhZjBHU

This shit makes me so angry I stop hating things JUST to start hating them again.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

LMNO

I'm listening to early 20th century blues, delta and otherwise, on Pandora:

-Robert Johnson
-Son House
-Leadbelly
-Blind Blake
-Blind Boy Fuller
-Other blind people

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Lenin McCarthy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiizrUsC_hY

Jeffrey Lewis - Williamsburg Will Oldham Horror

Those lyrics are pretty friggin' amazing.

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 02, 2011, 03:39:18 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on September 02, 2011, 03:37:35 PM
I'm listening to epic sax guy.

Still?  You're amazing.

I think I managed about an hour, then I went shopping and when I got back, annoyed Torte a littlebit longer with it but then she put on her own headphones so I gave up.

I also made sure to have the window open so people on the street could share the joy.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm going to put it on at my next party and see how long it takes for people to notice.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

I feel it would be even more convincing if it would randomly fade in and out, slowly, every once in a while :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 04, 2011, 03:27:30 PM
I feel it would be even more convincing if it would randomly fade in and out, slowly, every once in a while :)

Oooh, totally!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."