Author Topic: FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST  (Read 109787 times)

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Re: FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST
« Reply #675 on: January 13, 2012, 02:16:43 am »
I COULD DO TWO WEEKS ON A FRIDAY
If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 13, 2012, 02:18:26 am »
I COULD DO TWO WEEKS ON A FRIDAY

Podcast night.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: January 13, 2012, 02:19:41 am »
WHAT THE COCKSHITTING FUCK.

Dildo Argentino

• Deserved It
  • Whatever ain't what it used to be.
    • View Profile
    • futureupdate
« Reply #679 on: January 13, 2012, 06:19:08 am »
I suppose you think we're not serious about stuffing real oranges in our faces until we puke.

i am serious

also, i am a heavyweight contender in the surviving on oranges alone stakes with a personal record of 10 days

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Ps

• James Bond-defying Shit-Volcano Trigger Device of the Next Armageddon.
  • Deserved It
  • I ain't even mad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: January 13, 2012, 06:44:53 am »
I suppose you think we're not serious about stuffing real oranges in our faces until we puke.

i am serious

also, i am a heavyweight contender in the surviving on oranges alone stakes with a personal record of 10 days
IT DOESN'T COUNT IF YOU JUST PUT A DROP OF ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR INFLATABLE PADDLING POOL AND SLOSH AROUND IN IT, YOU COCKCHEWING JIZZMITE.
YOU'VE ACTUALLY GOT TO INGEST THE ENTIRE ORANGE.

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: January 13, 2012, 06:57:24 am »

i am serious

IT DOESN'T COUNT IF YOU JUST PUT A DROP OF ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR INFLATABLE PADDLING POOL AND SLOSH AROUND IN IT, YOU COCKCHEWING JIZZMITE.

:spittake:
Once knew a man who shat himself to death eating too much citrus.

Dildo Argentino

• Deserved It
  • Whatever ain't what it used to be.
    • View Profile
    • futureupdate
« Reply #682 on: January 13, 2012, 07:32:58 am »

it doesn't??

:lulz:
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Telarus

• Fictional Ego
  • Deserved It
  • Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: January 13, 2012, 07:33:14 am »
ONE OF THE VITAMIN C DEFICIENT HOI POLLOI.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: I fell outta mah chair.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: January 13, 2012, 07:46:23 am »
I can either do an orange eating contest on any given Thursday, OR on the weekend a month from now.

Right now, though, I am having a bagel eating competition, against myself.  I'm performing pretty well, but I'm not sure I can sustain it in the long-term.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: January 13, 2012, 01:25:30 pm »

i am serious

This sort of thing is why Paes is my favorite upside down person.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pope Pixie Pickle

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: January 13, 2012, 01:37:04 pm »
I have never competed in the orange eating contest because i refuse to bow to peer pressure.
"YOU SAY CULTURAL MARXISM LIKE IT'S A BAD THING"

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: January 13, 2012, 01:38:11 pm »
I have never competed in the orange eating contest because i refuse to bow to peer pressure.

Also, because you're TIIIIIIIINY.

Most of the oranges are bigger than you.

Cramulus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Cramul.us
« Reply #688 on: January 13, 2012, 02:05:15 pm »
HOW ABOUT MONDAY
IT'S SCROTUM LUTHER KING DAY

IN ADDITION,

UP YOURS

Chairman Risus