Author Topic: FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST  (Read 108347 times)

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Re: FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST
« Reply #585 on: April 09, 2011, 07:55:44 am »
THIS is a good way to end the day; reading about people you convinced to do this to themselves, in some cases AGAIN, and have no more intention of doing that to yourself.  :lulz:
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: April 09, 2011, 07:57:19 am »
THIS is a good way to end the day; reading about people you convinced to do this to themselves, in some cases AGAIN, and have no more intention of doing that to yourself.  :lulz:

I am going to challenge YUO...at some time in the future to a battle of the bowels.
Once knew a man who shat himself to death eating too much citrus.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: April 09, 2011, 08:00:30 am »

I am going to challenge YUO...at some time in the future to a battle of the bowels.

I'm down with this, particularly if we can arrange it for when I don't have the monkey.  IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!! 

What were you thinking of eating?  I would definitely do a tomato soup bomb competition.  You haven't had tomato soup until you've had MY tomato soup, I'm afraid.  Roger asked me not to make it this month because he's had beans all week, so he doesn't need to be farting garlic and onion.

Both :( and :lol:
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: April 09, 2011, 08:02:04 am »

I'm down with this, particularly if we can arrange it for when I don't have the monkey.  IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!! 

What were you thinking of eating?  I would definitely do a tomato soup bomb competition.  You haven't had tomato soup until you've had MY tomato soup, I'm afraid.  Roger asked me not to make it this month because he's had beans all week, so he doesn't need to be farting garlic and onion.

Both :( and :lol:

We shall have to discuss suitable gastronombombical terms at some point.

Coyote, has eaten slightly raw and spoiled beef with no ill effects a few times.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: April 09, 2011, 08:14:43 am »
Good for you.  So have I.  And a cake with fruit filling that was left out for several days.

Oh ho ho.  Are you any good at cooking?

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: April 09, 2011, 08:16:31 am »
Good for you.  So have I.  And a cake with fruit filling that was left out for several days.

Oh ho ho.  Are you any good at cooking?

Out of practice, but I might be able to assist.

Coyote, can properly apply fire to food to burn it to appropriately palatable levels most of the time. :lulz:

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: April 09, 2011, 08:20:07 am »
This requires the feat Food Finesse:  You use time, cut, and taste to create the perfect dish.  This feat replaces Flamed To Perfection in other feat prerequisitives.

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: April 09, 2011, 08:22:19 am »
This requires the feat Food Finesse:  You use time, cut, and taste to create the perfect dish.  This feat replaces Flamed To Perfection in other feat prerequisitives.

:lulz:

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: April 09, 2011, 08:32:45 am »
LET MY PILLZ HERE DO THEIR WORK!!  After a week of not having had them, they are working quite effectively.

I am making a thread for this so as to not spag this one up further.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: April 09, 2011, 08:41:30 am »
Decided to leave this idea that is brewing for when I'm sobered up.

Iason Ouabache

• Dark Lord of the Pit
  • Deserved It
  • Genuine
    • View Profile
    • Twatter
« Reply #595 on: April 09, 2011, 09:51:10 am »
When I shit, it's going to be unspeakable. My farts smell like orange, and not in a good way.
:pax:

NIGEL WINS FOREVER!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Telarus

• Fictional Ego
  • Deserved It
  • Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: April 09, 2011, 09:56:38 am »
When I shit, it's going to be unspeakable. My farts smell like orange, and not in a good way.
:pax:

NIGEL WINS FOREVER!!!

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

navkat

• WANKer
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: April 09, 2011, 10:30:22 am »
I think Nigel won a long time ago just on GP--lady went her ass back to the store. That kind of sphincterial integrity has got to count for something.

Pope Pixie Pickle

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: April 09, 2011, 10:40:32 am »
 :lol:

yuo guise are all insane.
"YOU SAY CULTURAL MARXISM LIKE IT'S A BAD THING"

Ůͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅť ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

• sea monstropode
  • Deserved It
  • the incorrect form of social currency
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 09, 2011, 10:45:19 am »
I think Nigel won a long time ago just on GP--lady went her ass back to the store. That kind of sphincterial integrity has got to count for something.

Yeah. I couldn't even get my ass to the store, period.

I'm impressed at the quantity you spags consumed, however, I am of great disappoint that the bombastic shit-talking was all but scrapped this year.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A