Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

Professor Cramulus: 1980-something - 2010, RIP

Started by Doktor Howl, August 23, 2010, 06:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 24, 2010, 09:45:15 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on August 24, 2010, 07:42:34 PM
Wait, Freeky, you live in a desert. Okay, new curse: all desert animals can read your mind and make judgments about your moral character.

But Freeky is the nicest person in the desert.   :?

Now has bestowed upon her a new super power inadvertently.

Stelpa

OOH OOH OOH CAN I HAZ A CURSE? plzzzzzzzzz?  :x

Requia ☣

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 24, 2010, 11:17:03 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 24, 2010, 09:45:15 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on August 24, 2010, 07:42:34 PM
Wait, Freeky, you live in a desert. Okay, new curse: all desert animals can read your mind and make judgments about your moral character.

But Freeky is the nicest person in the desert.   :?

Now has bestowed upon her a new super power inadvertently.

Nobody said the desert creatures will like her for being nice.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cramulus

Quote from: nekk on August 25, 2010, 12:24:18 AM
OOH OOH OOH CAN I HAZ A CURSE? plzzzzzzzzz?  :x

Nekk, you have disturbed my thread! I bestow my curse upon you -- you are now afraid of grapes. Every time you see grapes, you will be filled with fear. Grapes are terrible in a way that only you know, but cannot communicate.

Cramulus

Requia, you're gonna get carpal tunnel syndrome. And a craving for bud light with lime. It's weird, I know, but sometimes that's how curses are.

The Wizard

QuoteFor the rest of your life, whenever you go to a renaissance fair, weird looking chicks in corsets are going to talk to you about how hot they are. And you'll feel weird, being too polite to disagree, but too grossed out to confirm.

You cruel bastard!  :argh!:
Insanity we trust.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Cramulus on August 25, 2010, 01:46:36 AM
Requia, you're gonna get carpal tunnel syndrome. And a craving for bud light with lime. It's weird, I know, but sometimes that's how curses are.

Right, I need to go burn down the Budweiser brewery so I don't end up drinking the stuff in a moment of weakness.  Back later.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cramulus

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard

QuoteNow you are all afraid of grapes

But...I love grapes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Insanity we trust.

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

President Television

What's so scary about grapes? They just... sit there... waiting... like dozens of little red eyes, watching your every move...
:x
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.