I have 3 words for you spags.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 30, 2010, 03:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Abraxas on December 02, 2010, 02:49:53 PM
Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on December 02, 2010, 01:24:53 PM
the detroit redwings are shitty.

NO YUORE SHITTY.

Srsly though, people in Florida don't get to criticize hockey teams from places where they actually have ice.

How many of Lord Stanley's cups has YOUR team won?

Then it was followed by the strike so...

Get it? Lightning? Strike?!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Not as many as the Montreal Canadiens. 

Yes, I know, out of context.  But I gotta put a plug in for my team when I can. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Hey, we got our one. Just like our one Super Bowl and our failed attempt at the World Series.

The Lightning don't totally suck at least, and I do like the Canadiens because they've always been crazy.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Abraxas on December 02, 2010, 02:49:53 PM
Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on December 02, 2010, 01:24:53 PM
the detroit redwings are shitty.

NO YUORE SHITTY.

Srsly though, people in Florida don't get to criticize hockey teams from places where they actually have ice.

How many of Lord Stanley's cups has YOUR team won?

HEY WE HAVE HOCKEY HERE.  granted, the ice has to be man made, or shipped in using slave penguin labor (im unclear on which is the current method)

our team sucks though sooo...  you win.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Suu on December 02, 2010, 03:10:56 PM
Hey, we got our one. Just like our one Super Bowl and our failed attempt at the World Series.

The Lightning don't totally suck at least, and I do like the Canadiens because they've always been crazy.

:crankey:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_World_Series
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Suu

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on December 02, 2010, 03:18:34 PM

FUCK YOU, EAST COASTER. AND FUCK YOUR FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT TEAM AND FUCK WAYNE HUIZENGA AND FUCK BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO. THE TEAM WAS OURS FIRST. WE HAD THE STADIUM, BUT YOU HAD THAT FUCKING DUMP JOE ROBBIE YOU STUCK THE MOTHERFUCKERS IN.

tyrannosaurus vex

I refuse to allow a thread I started to degenerate into sports talk.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BLEEDING VAGINAS AND THE MEN (or women) WHO ACCIDENTALLY LOVE THEM.

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

LMNO

Considering that Florida baseball teams are essentially bleeding vaginas, I think it was rather on-topic.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 02, 2010, 03:32:10 PM
Considering that Florida baseball teams are essentially bleeding vaginas, I think it was rather on-topic.

I was about to say the same thing about Red Sox fans.

Don Coyote

Quote from: postvex™ on December 02, 2010, 03:28:38 PM
I refuse to allow a thread I started to degenerate into sports talk.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BLEEDING VAGINAS AND THE MEN (or women) WHO ACCIDENTALLY LOVE THEM.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Lysergic on December 02, 2010, 11:44:07 AM
Quote from: geekdad on December 02, 2010, 11:40:14 AM
I just got the accidental read wings thing... Am I dense or retarded?

Took me a minute as well to be honest.

I was like... Red wings? Wtf Are re... oooh.

What's wings got to do with it any way, they ought to call it "red wang".
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Suu on December 02, 2010, 03:23:34 PM

FUCK YOU, EAST COASTER. AND FUCK YOUR FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT TEAM AND FUCK WAYNE HUIZENGA AND FUCK BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO. THE TEAM WAS OURS FIRST. WE HAD THE STADIUM, BUT YOU HAD THAT FUCKING DUMP JOE ROBBIE YOU STUCK THE MOTHERFUCKERS IN.

ah Florida.  just big enough, and with the convenient feature of having 2 separate coasts, to allow hatred of fellow residents for the simply mistake of living on one side or the other.  

and really, fuck Miami.  cut the fucker off and let it float away.

we now return to your semi-regularly scheduled menstruation.

Suu

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on December 02, 2010, 03:36:46 PM
Quote from: Suu on December 02, 2010, 03:23:34 PM

ah Florida.  just big enough, and with the convenient feature of having 2 separate coasts, to allow hatred of fellow residents for the simply mistake of living on one side or the other.  

and really, fuck Miami.  cut the fucker off and let it float away.

we now return to your semi-regularly scheduled menstruation.

You also live in Jacksonville which isn't Florida. It's just a trashy overpopulated extension of Georgia.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 02, 2010, 03:35:57 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on December 02, 2010, 11:44:07 AM
Quote from: geekdad on December 02, 2010, 11:40:14 AM
I just got the accidental read wings thing... Am I dense or retarded?

Took me a minute as well to be honest.

I was like... Red wings? Wtf Are re... oooh.

What's wings got to do with it any way, they ought to call it "red wang".

Redwings do not involve the wang.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Triple Zero

Quote from: postvex™ on December 02, 2010, 03:39:45 PM
Redwings do not involve the wang.

Eh? Then what have we been talking about, ITT? :?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.