News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

to the spag who jumped onto I5

Started by the last yatto, January 22, 2011, 02:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

You sir are a fucking hero,
I'm not mad you have added at least a half an hour to my trip north

or not, state patrol is good at their job.

but thankful in a horrible times where most pinkboys take their sad last few breaths playing a videogame of their own creation, you tossed yourself into the machine, while not as clean as a monk pouring gasoline on themselves or WTF like those crazy Asians teenagers and their nerve gas made from household items.

Bravo, no one really enjoys these public homicide rituals, except maybe fox news.

PS does this mean lynnwood needs to spend millions buying suicide fences like the Aurora bridge
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Don Coyote

Some lost his shit on I5?

So glad I I didn't feel like driving.

Nephew Twiddleton

Er... what now? Are you endorsing someone's suicide by highway?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

the last yatto

Havnt checked twitter or news but at least he didn't kill a nine year old
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Able on January 22, 2011, 02:24:52 AM

Erm.... If he caused a large traffic accident he might have. Suicide's not cool to begin with, but if you do it in such a way that puts other people at risk, it's not heroic. It's being an asstard. If you're going to off yourself do it right and wash down a bunch of expensive pills with expensive booze in the privacy of your home. With a letter to your next of kin in the same town letting them know to pick up the body. And leave the key under the mat.

Just saying.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 22, 2011, 02:17:53 AM
You sir are a fucking hero,

An hero.  AN hero.  Get it fucking straight.

And if you admire him so much, perhaps you should consider emulating his example.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

Blight, that doesn't appeal to the ego of kids these days.

:fnord: http://juggaloholocaust.wordpress.com/2010/08/29/icp-recommending-suicide-proof-and-lyrics/

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Blight on January 22, 2011, 02:31:33 AM

Erm.... If he caused a large traffic accident he might have. Suicide's not cool to begin with, but if you do it in such a way that puts other people at risk, it's not heroic. It's being an asstard. If you're going to off yourself do it right and wash down a bunch of expensive pills with expensive booze in the privacy of your home. With a letter to your next of kin in the same town letting them know to pick up the body. And leave the key under the mat.

Just saying.

Suicide by pills is among the least successful methods of suicide(worst is jumping from high places). Go for a bullet to the head, or a warm bath with some slit wrists.

Also,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaLLy-U8MkI
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Able on January 22, 2011, 02:40:25 AM
Blight, that doesn't appeal to the ego of kids these days.

:fnord: http://juggaloholocaust.wordpress.com/2010/08/29/icp-recommending-suicide-proof-and-lyrics/

Fuck the kids. And not Catholic style.

Seriously. If you're going to do it, don't put anyone else at risk.

The Johnny

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on January 22, 2011, 04:13:40 AM

Just saying.

Suicide by pills is among the least successful methods of suicide(worst is jumping from high places). Go for a bullet to the head, or a warm bath with some slit wrists.

Also,

:emo:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Just saying.

Also,

The right pills with enough booze will destroy your liver and there's nothing anybody can do about it. The problem is that most people take the wrong pills.

Also, obviously you don't have the right kind of high places. Where do you live, Fresno?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Nigel on January 22, 2011, 06:33:21 AM

Just saying.

Also,

The right pills with enough booze will destroy your liver and there's nothing anybody can do about it. The problem is that most people take the wrong pills.

Also, obviously you don't have the right kind of high places. Where do you live, Fresno?

Im just talking statistics.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/30/suicides-half-of-gun-deat_n_110043.html

QuoteThe American Public Health Association, the American Association of Suicidology and two other groups filed a legal brief supporting the district's ban. The brief challenged arguments that if a gun is not available, suicidal people will just kill themselves using other means.

More than 90 percent of suicide attempts using guns are successful, while the success rate for jumping from high places was 34 percent. The success rate for drug overdose was 2 percent, the brief said, citing studies.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

the last yatto

Elder Iptuous

i would assume the success rate of jumping from high places is low because it counts people that get up on a bridge or building and make a show of it, then get talked down once some poor sap who's payed to do it convinces them that they are a special shining star and that everybody actually loves them.
if they only counted only the folks who stepped off without anyone there to try and save them, im guessing it would be a little higher.

Slyph

I used to work with a dude who jumped off a bridge and fucked both his legs up. He used to "make you a cup of tea" somedays when he felt friendly. He messed his gait up so bad in the attempt that after he brought you the cup of tea you had to go and mop the entire hallway and kitchen. Don't jump if you don't mean it, kids.