News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Shit over at MW....

Started by *GrumpButt*, May 09, 2011, 12:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: Nigel on May 10, 2011, 08:19:13 PM
Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 10, 2011, 08:14:03 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on May 10, 2011, 08:12:14 PM
Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 10, 2011, 08:08:52 PM
Quote from: Khara on May 10, 2011, 08:07:20 PM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on May 10, 2011, 08:06:10 PM
I don't troll, never have, prolly never will. In my mind it's too much time and effort to piss off people who are so far beneath my contempt that they don't exist to all intents and purposes. But when I read shit like this I totally get why other people do.

If I'm honest, I go over there because after about 10 minutes, yes I hate humanity, but I feel so much better about myself.....  :oops:

However, I must go over and let them see my new beautiful avatar.....   :mrgreen:

I used to go over for PP and the fantastic epeen contests. Is dead now.

Anyone remember the Chick-fil-a thread? How much shit was kicked up over biscuits?

*looks innocent*

That was the best thread EVAR.  What like 15 pages of ppl screaming about how you SHOULD NOT buy biscuits b/c it was encroaching on their freedoms?

OMG TEH BISCUITS! EBILLL BISCUITS!!!!

WTF?  :lulz: I need to know more!

In spite of what evidence GB manages to fabricate I deny any involvement with that thread.

*GrumpButt*

HA TO LATE CB.

nnn://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?235471-Chick-fil-A&highlight=chick-fil-a

It starts to get funny a few pages in I think.

HOW DARE YOU BUY A BISCUIT OMFG
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

*GrumpButt*

Luna

QuoteTouch my biscuit and your hand will come back to you as a bloody stump.

:lulz:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Adios

*GrumpButt*

He got semi-banned for sending someone a nice msg on their page thing from this as well.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Adios

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 10, 2011, 08:32:00 PM
He got semi-banned for sending someone a nice msg on their page thing from this as well.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Yes he did.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 10, 2011, 08:27:04 PM
HA TO LATE CB.

nnn://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?235471-Chick-fil-A&highlight=chick-fil-a

It starts to get funny a few pages in I think.

HOW DARE YOU BUY A BISCUIT OMFG

Wow that was... amazing.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

*GrumpButt*

:lulz: :lulz:
Did you read through all of it?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 10, 2011, 09:09:45 PM

No, I got to about page 12 and went OMG FUCK IT.

Is it worth reading the whole thread?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: Nigel on May 10, 2011, 09:11:42 PM
Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 10, 2011, 09:09:45 PM

No, I got to about page 12 and went OMG FUCK IT.

Is it worth reading the whole thread?
It starts to tapper off. So you got the bulk of it.

Eve Hill

Quote from: Khara on May 10, 2011, 07:34:32 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on May 10, 2011, 07:32:29 PM
Who was that nitwit who faked her death?

OMG let me think....  and there was the chick who did the fake cancer thing too......

WTF?! Ok, now there are 2 more people in the world that I hope die in a fire.

*GrumpButt*

nnnn//mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?226945-Your-First-Wow-Moment/page3

At one point, they were following me through the parking lot and advancing on me. There were lots of other people around, but they didn't care. I shouted at them to get away and next thing I knew, I was on the other side of the parking lot. I had no idea what had happened or how I even got there. I didn't black out, I wasn't struck. Something happened, but I didn't know what. And I still don't.

Am bored. This thread is full of lols :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 12, 2011, 12:24:39 AM
nnnn//mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?226945-Your-First-Wow-Moment/page3

At one point, they were following me through the parking lot and advancing on me. There were lots of other people around, but they didn't care. I shouted at them to get away and next thing I knew, I was on the other side of the parking lot. I had no idea what had happened or how I even got there. I didn't black out, I wasn't struck. Something happened, but I didn't know what. And I still don't.

Am bored. This thread is full of lols :lulz:

OMG the guy with the ravens. They are almost certainly NOT ravens, but crows. Crows are highly social and often fixate on certain individuals. There's  nothing mystical about it, they're just weird birds. They LOVE THE SHIT out of my daughter.

Jenne

Yes. 

I will (take a) shit on MW.

Thanks for the suggestion, Thread Title!  :D