News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Humans: A Brief Note About Your Recent Behavior, part 1

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 09, 2011, 06:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Wow Roger!  I haven't see you spew hate like this in quite a while.  Fucking RAH!!!  

:mittens:  :mittens:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 06:10:59 PM

What the fucking hell is wrong with you?  All of you!  America, England, Europe, EVERYONE!  Get off your fucking asses and stop whining about "persecution", and DO something about it.  You'll never see a Yeti whining about persecution, because a Yeti will put a Phelpstien choke-hold on anyone who fucking thinks about putting the arm on us.

WHY DO YOU PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT?

Why do you put up with what passes for "politics", these days?  Why do you put up with your governments TORTURING people for "your safety"?  If they do it for a GOOD reason, then one day they'll do it for a BAD reason, and when they're pulling your son's fingernails off to get him to give up the guy that sold him a joint, don't come crying to me.  Why do you put up with THEIR religion creeping into YOUR government?  Hell, "creeping" isn't the word, is it?  No, it's more like "stomping around your government like a rabid buffalo", right?  And there you sit, with your face buried in a pail of junk food, watching that Goddamn Celebrity Apprentice.

I ask myself these questions all the time.  I'll be honest though, I'm not sure if there is any hope at this point.

Excellent rant!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on May 09, 2011, 06:29:10 PM
Yes.

(Except I LIKE Taylor Swift.  Fuck ya, I can like her if I want to, my fuckhead ex doesn't get to decide what I listen to, neither do y'all.)

Well, enjoy an eternity of her, when you kick off.  An eternity of listening to her cloying, fake-ass "Georgia accent" (she's from PA, for fuck's sake).  An eternity of listening to the lyrics of Teardrops on My Guitar, which make ME want to punch myself in the balls until my testicles look like bruised cantelopes.

You shall cry for mercy, but no mercy shall be forthcoming.  You will sit and listen to her every hour of every day, in the downpour that isn't rain...No, it's Johnny Cash and Hank Sr and Buck Owen PISSING ON YOUR SOUL.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on May 09, 2011, 06:31:21 PM
TGRR voices what I've been feeling but could never convey with such forceful eloquence. 

You just have to tickle the back of your soul's throat with a feather.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Quote from: Khara on May 09, 2011, 06:33:52 PM
I'll be honest though, I'm not sure if there is any hope at this point.

Hope?  What the fuck is this "hope" thing?

The irrational belief that things are just going to work out the way you want them to work out?  They're not.

Pandora's Box was a lie.  The story implies that "hope" was the cure for all the evils of the world.

It wasn't.  It was the last thing out of the box because the biggest evil had settled to the bottom.

Yes, Luna is in a mood.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 06:35:21 PM
Well, enjoy an eternity of her, when you kick off.  An eternity of listening to her cloying, fake-ass "Georgia accent" (she's from PA, for fuck's sake).  An eternity of listening to the lyrics of Teardrops on My Guitar, which make ME want to punch myself in the balls until my testicles look like bruised cantelopes.

You shall cry for mercy, but no mercy shall be forthcoming.  You will sit and listen to her every hour of every day, in the downpour that isn't rain...No, it's Johnny Cash and Hank Sr and Buck Owen PISSING ON YOUR SOUL.

Kid's got my respect for pulling off what has at the age most drones are sitting on their asses playing video games.  And if everyone had the same taste in music, we'd all still be listening to Mozart.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

There was no hope in Pandora's Box. There was no concept of it in antiquity as we have it today. There was a concept of an end, but it wasn't a positive one, just death, really. It was later translations that put in "hope".
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Remington

:mittens:

Rah!

Also,
And those backscatter devices.  Oh, yeah.  That's America, leaking all over your Europe, and there you are with your thumb up your arse, putting up with it.  It's bad enough that you accepted McDonalds and WalMart and Microsoft, but now you have to walk through the pervert machine just to get on a plane.  It will be trains and busses, too, you just watch.
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-security/2011/0506/Bin-Laden-considered-9-11-anniversary-attack-on-US-rail-system
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2011/05/rail-commuters-balk-proposed-no-ride-list-trains/37485/

^^This is exactly what is looks like^^
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on May 09, 2011, 06:42:35 PM

Kid's got my respect for pulling off what has at the age most drones are sitting on their asses playing video games.  And if everyone had the same taste in music, we'd all still be listening to Mozart.

That's like saying "At least Pol Pot didn't just sit on his ass."

And there's loads of variety in music.  We don't have to stretch the definition to allow hideous shit like Taylor Swift, Billy Ray Cyrus (or his fucking kid), or Led Zepplin.

LMNO

WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!              

THREAD IN DANGER OF SLIPPING INTO SUBJECTIVE MUSICAL TASTE DEBATE.  PLEASE COURSE-CORRECT 37 DEGREES TOWARDS SHIT-MONKEYS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on May 09, 2011, 06:48:47 PM
:mittens:

Rah!

Also,
And those backscatter devices.  Oh, yeah.  That's America, leaking all over your Europe, and there you are with your thumb up your arse, putting up with it.  It's bad enough that you accepted McDonalds and WalMart and Microsoft, but now you have to walk through the pervert machine just to get on a plane.  It will be trains and busses, too, you just watch.
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-security/2011/0506/Bin-Laden-considered-9-11-anniversary-attack-on-US-rail-system
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2011/05/rail-commuters-balk-proposed-no-ride-list-trains/37485/

:crankey:

Quote from:  from the second linkOn Sunday, Sen. Chuck Schumer proposed a "no-ride list" for Amtrak trains, similar to the no-fly list for air travel. The Democrat from New York cited news that Osama bin Laden had been eyeing trains as possible targets for terrorist attacks, including one on the 10th anniversary of the Sept 11, 2001 attacks.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 06:35:21 PM
Quote from: Luna on May 09, 2011, 06:29:10 PM
Yes.

(Except I LIKE Taylor Swift.  Fuck ya, I can like her if I want to, my fuckhead ex doesn't get to decide what I listen to, neither do y'all.)

Well, enjoy an eternity of her, when you kick off.  An eternity of listening to her cloying, fake-ass "Georgia accent" (she's from PA, for fuck's sake).  An eternity of listening to the lyrics of Teardrops on My Guitar, which make ME want to punch myself in the balls until my testicles look like bruised cantelopes.

You shall cry for mercy, but no mercy shall be forthcoming.  You will sit and listen to her every hour of every day, in the downpour that isn't rain...No, it's Johnny Cash and Hank Sr and Buck Owen PISSING ON YOUR SOUL.
Nothing personal to Luna, but I find that mental picture oddly comforting in these dark times.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 09, 2011, 06:53:03 PM
WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!              

THREAD IN DANGER OF SLIPPING INTO SUBJECTIVE MUSICAL TASTE DEBATE.  PLEASE COURSE-CORRECT 37 DEGREES TOWARDS SHIT-MONKEYS.

IT'S ALL PART OF IT.  Some taste is subjective...But if you tell me that Celebrity Apprentice or that fucking Hannah Montana bullshit is up for DEBATE, I will drown Boston under a deluge not seen since BIBLICAL TIMES!  

AFK

Heh, looks like ole Chuckie got spooked by the train plot thing.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

I'm just remembering a really great rant you did a couple of years ago that only briefly mentioned Roy Orbison, and subsequently turned into a music thread.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 06:55:52 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 09, 2011, 06:53:03 PM

IT'S ALL PART OF IT.  Some taste is subjective...But if you tell me that Celebrity Apprentice or that fucking Hannah Montana bullshit is up for DEBATE, I will drown Boston under a deluge not seen since BIBLICAL TIMES!  

I'm with you on the Trumptard's Jerkoff Spectacular and Hannah Montana, actually.

I wonder, sometimes, if the people running the no-fly and no-ride shit realize that they're doing the work of the terrorists for them...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eve Hill