News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Humans: A Brief Note About Your Recent Behavior, part 1

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 09, 2011, 06:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:17:03 PM
Quote from: Suu the Infallible on May 09, 2011, 07:16:20 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:10:00 PM
Quote from: Suu the Infallible on May 09, 2011, 07:06:16 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:02:42 PM
Quote from: Suu the Infallible on May 09, 2011, 07:00:55 PM
Homeland Security has already been spending quite a bit of time at the Providence train station AND the bus terminals.

Creepy fuckers.  What are they up to? 

"random searches"

Do they wear old raincoats while they do it?  I mean, that IS the traditional bus station pervert uniform.

Oh no, these fuckers are official. They often have the Providence PD and a Fed with them.

TBH, I think they're looking for someone. This place has been CRAWLING with Feds and DHS agents lately. The State Police are lining the highways...some shit is about to go down. Could be mafia again, could be terrorists, or, it could be them being utterly bored. Who knows.

I think it's more of a "we have to justify our funding" mixed with "because we can" thing.

I still think it's fucking hysterical that as soon as Ambiguously Gay Italian Mafioso Mayor Mark II leaves office for Congress, Hispanic Super-Democrat takes over plus new Irish tax-happy governor.....HUGE crime ring fucking busted.

Taveras' mission is to get the Italians out of Providence. All of us them.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 06:10:59 PM
Listen up, you bastards, because I'm only gonna spew this once!  You fuckers have been getting up my ass with your Goddamn secular humanist Keep "Bob" Out of the Classroom shit, and your incessant monkey breeding and your piss-poor driving.

Deny it all you like, but it was YOU that cut me off in the fast lane, and then drove a mere 65MPH.  THE SPEED LIMIT IS FOR THE RIGHT TWO LANES.  And it's YOU strolling around in the mall, groaning like zombies and clogging the fucking place up.  I'm just here for the fucking bookstore, and you need to GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY.

I can't get away from you fucks, no matter how fast you get yourselves killed in stupid ways.  It's shoulder to fucking shoulder, primates wall to wall, and there needs to be about 5 billion less of you, at the least.  WEAR A FUCKING CONDOM, ALL OF YOU.  24 hours a day.  It's the only way to be safe.  

Oh, I think you know who I'm talking about, Mister "I was doing this before it was cool" SIR!  Ms "We need to censor Youtube for the children", MA'AM!  Mister "Sorry for reporting you to the HOA, but there was A weed in your front yard", SIR!  Goddammit, I hate you all.  I've had it with your shit...and I'm going to kill you all, one fine day.  Soon.

It's not that I WANT to...I mean, that's a lot of work.  I would have to kill 200 people a minute, just to break even.  But it's not like you've given me much choice, is it?  No, you insist on spousal battery, letting your brats run loose, and Taylor fucking Swift.  If it were up to me, it would be legal to kick unattended children into traffic, and Taylor Swift would be fed into a laundry-folding machine, feet first.

I hate your music, I hate your awful TV programming, I hate you talking about your TV programming, I hate your fucking Earth Day, your Quiverful bastards that insist on pumping out 18 fucking children, I hate your inability to do YOUR job, and stop worrying about MINE.  I most especially hate your STINKING FACES, mister fucking subhuman slack-jawed, no-chin, "White supremacy" inbred little fuckwads.  The fact that God didn't reach down and tear your mother's uterus out is just more proof that he's not really all that benevolent, isn't it?

So stop coming up to me, whimpering about "fursecution", before you I bludgeon you.  Nobody in America is being persecuted right now, by any previous standards of persecution.  Not the Muslims, not the Gays, NOBODY.  Sure, you're being shat on, everyone can see that, but that's not "persecution".  Ask the Polish Jews in 1939 what "persecution" is...And besides, who's putting up with the little rabbit pellets of poop dropping on your head?  Oh, yeah, YOU.  If you want sympathy, look in the dictionary between "shit" and "syphilis"...When you start kicking peoples' teeth in for messing with you, THEN you'll have my sympathy.

And it's not just America.  England, you better get your shit straight.  Why are you putting up with CCTV everywhere you fucking go?  Why are you putting up with laws that throw you in the fucking can for speaking your mind anywhere near the parliament building?   Why are you putting up with Belgians running around loose just a stone's throw away?  What the hell is WRONG with you?  Last time I checked, the English chopped off peoples' heads for that sort of shit.  Remember King Charles?  Remember when you'd make a fucker's eyes bleed, just for leaning on you?

And those backscatter devices.  Oh, yeah.  That's America, leaking all over your Europe, and there you are with your thumb up your arse, putting up with it.  It's bad enough that you accepted McDonalds and WalMart and Microsoft, but now you have to walk through the pervert machine just to get on a plane.  It will be trains and busses, too, you just watch.

What the fucking hell is wrong with you?  All of you!  America, England, Europe, EVERYONE!  Get off your fucking asses and stop whining about "persecution", and DO something about it.  You'll never see a Yeti whining about persecution, because a Yeti will put a Phelpstien choke-hold on anyone who fucking thinks about putting the arm on us.

WHY DO YOU PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT?

Why do you put up with what passes for "politics", these days?  Why do you put up with your governments TORTURING people for "your safety"?  If they do it for a GOOD reason, then one day they'll do it for a BAD reason, and when they're pulling your son's fingernails off to get him to give up the guy that sold him a joint, don't come crying to me.  Why do you put up with THEIR religion creeping into YOUR government?  Hell, "creeping" isn't the word, is it?  No, it's more like "stomping around your government like a rabid buffalo", right?  And there you sit, with your face buried in a pail of junk food, watching that Goddamn Celebrity Apprentice.

I fucking hate you.  I hate you all.  Oh, Goddammit.

Just shut up.  All of you.

Or Kill Me

Bump.

Triple Zero

Roger I didn't post that image to make any point, just because I had that image lying around for quite a while and it fit so nicely with LMNO's post.

Also, your rant was AWESOME and I'm going to read it again, now.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Naw, LMNO, I was just kidding.  It's far more productive to be jaded and cycnical, and not get upset over things.  Keep that rage DOWN, or face the scorn of your peers who know that it's all hopeless and sticky and wrong, and that NOBODY can be anything more than po'bucker swine, AND THAT ANYONE WHO TRIES IS A "GUTLESS" COWARD OF SOME KIND.

Well, FUCK THAT.  Anyone who WANTS to wallow around with the humans is free to do so, and if they feel that they need to be some kind of jaded hipster in the process, GOOD FOR THEM.  But I know better, I know what the Great Lenny Bruce had to say, and I know that things AREN'T hopeless...If I DIDN'T know that, I'd just give the fuck up and stay drunk all day, because, you know, WHY THE FUCK NOT?

Somewhere, Rudyard Kipling is shitting in his coffin, and when it finally blows up and takes out half the Goddamn cemetary, don't anyone come running to me, because I WILL KICK YOU BACK IN THE HOLE AND LET OLD KIPLING EAT WHAT PASSES FOR YOUR BRAIN.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:15:16 PM
Also, I thought I had made clear what "Or Kill Me" means.  I guess not.

...OR KILL ME, YOU FUCKERS!
                                   /

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 09, 2011, 07:31:15 PM
Roger I didn't post that image to make any point, just because I had that image lying around for quite a while and it fit so nicely with LMNO's post.

Ah, my bad.  It just came on the heels of posts about how there's no hope, and how I'm gutless for suggesting that there might be some.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on May 09, 2011, 07:33:59 PM

/

Okay, good.  I was concerned that I hadn't explained it correctly.

Also, look at the link that came from.   :lulz:

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:34:58 PM

/

I found that somewhat amusing myself, which is why I had to choose that particular pic.

Luna

/

:spittake:

Now I feel all dirty.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: Luna on May 09, 2011, 07:36:00 PM

/

:spittake:

Now I feel all dirty.

Is preferable to that clean feeling any day Luna.
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 09, 2011, 07:36:59 PM

Given the website in question, I may have to actually disagree, GB.

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:37:53 PM

Mm you have me there.
But I meant in general.

I'd rather have the gritty between my ass cheeks than the clean of everyday life.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 09, 2011, 07:39:20 PM

Mm you have me there.
But I meant in general.

I'd rather have the gritty between my ass cheeks than the clean of everyday life.

Yes, I'm rather prone to wading through filth, myself.

You meet all the best people.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:40:56 PM
Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 09, 2011, 07:39:20 PM

Mm you have me there.
But I meant in general.

Yes, I'm rather prone to wading through filth, myself.

You meet all the best people.

I didn't say that was a BAD thing, now, did I?   :wink:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

*GrumpButt*