News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

What is it...

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, August 27, 2012, 01:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on August 28, 2012, 05:02:19 PM
I think he's crushing on you, Nigel. :lulz:

And he shows off by starting another drug thread. A lot like the kid who goes "HEY SUZY, I CAN EAT WORMS - WATCH ME!"  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

AFK

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 28, 2012, 04:36:39 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 28, 2012, 04:29:21 PM
I'm only posting about it because TGRR asked me about it.  Otherwise I could give a fuck about you.

That totally explains why you follow me all over the board replying to everything I post and repeatedly mentioning that you have me on ignore! I was wondering.

You have an awfully liberal definition of the word "everything" you might want to reign that in before you become a professional in whatever it is you are studying in college.  Employers tend to like a little more precision in communication.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 28, 2012, 07:45:53 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on August 28, 2012, 05:02:19 PM
I think he's crushing on you, Nigel. :lulz:

And he shows off by starting another drug thread. A lot like the kid who goes "HEY SUZY, I CAN EAT WORMS - WATCH ME!"  :lulz:

:horrormirth: :horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Alty, this:

Quote from: Alty on August 28, 2012, 09:18:32 PM
But it's so much FUN, Roger. And not at all the same conversation.

You know, this happens here all the time. Maybe Discordians are so starved for community (lord knows I am) that we cram ourselves into a tiny server space and wait out the storm, until the humans are finally sorted.

And we've all got cabin fever. You can only drag out the chess pieces for yet another round, slowly placing them with none too little religious fervor and precision, while you silently stare at the other person. You think about wrapping your hands around their neck and think "Soon, it'll be over soon and we can get out of here together."

Two weeks later, and Nigel has already eaten your legs and is keeping you alive with snow water so as to keep the meat fresh.

...is a beautiful piece of writing and worth keeping around. Not only for the last line, although I particularly liked that bit. Also because with a few minor modifications it is gloriously applicable to almost any situation. I insist it be saved and used for future nefarious purposes.

Salty

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 29, 2012, 03:06:15 AM
Alty, this:

Quote from: Alty on August 28, 2012, 09:18:32 PM
But it's so much FUN, Roger. And not at all the same conversation.

You know, this happens here all the time. Maybe Discordians are so starved for community (lord knows I am) that we cram ourselves into a tiny server space and wait out the storm, until the humans are finally sorted.

And we've all got cabin fever. You can only drag out the chess pieces for yet another round, slowly placing them with none too little religious fervor and precision, while you silently stare at the other person. You think about wrapping your hands around their neck and think "Soon, it'll be over soon and we can get out of here together."

Two weeks later, and Nigel has already eaten your legs and is keeping you alive with snow water so as to keep the meat fresh.

...is a beautiful piece of writing and worth keeping around. Not only for the last line, although I particularly liked that bit. Also because with a few minor modifications it is gloriously applicable to almost any situation. I insist it be saved and used for future nefarious purposes.

Dawww, thanks.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.