News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

Open Bar MMXIV^2: Solace of Quantum

Started by Cain, June 05, 2013, 11:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 01, 2013, 11:49:13 PM
Maybe I can just take the fucking stupid algebra course and simultaneously test out of Precalc and Calc.

That's what I would do. I mean, it's what, $500?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 02, 2013, 12:23:17 AM
Maybe I can just take the fucking stupid algebra course and simultaneously test out of Precalc and Calc.

Yeah, but it's not the money, it's the time.

Waffles is the only PDer to know this so far, I think, but it's possible that Villager and I will be living in a house together sometime in 2014. Which means that instead of being co-homeowner, I'll also be my girlfriend's tenant.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 02, 2013, 12:29:11 AM

Waffles is the only PDer to know this so far, I think, but it's possible that Villager and I will be living in a house together sometime in 2014. Which means that instead of being co-homeowner, I'll also be my girlfriend's tenant.

Congratulations!

That actually makes me double up on my previous suggestion, though; get that class out of the way so that you can get into the classes you need to take. Since you've essentially taken it before and know the math, you can probably add it on top of your usual load without it killing you. It's a lot, I know! Trust me, I know. But strategically it may be your best bet.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I mean, I know I'm an overachiever, but one of the reasons I took 17 credits last term and am taking 12 credits and an internship this term is because I'm trying to position myself so that I can graduate before my Oregon Opportunity Grant runs out.

Salty

It has been a long month of busting my ass when I should have been writing fantasy and learning how to grow food with hydroponics.

BUT...all I have to do is wait another 15min +- for my last two renters to.deposit their rent and I can motherfucking RELAX.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

K, off to Italy to eat pizza and ice cream and wander around Roman ruins for two weeks.

Might log on to check my PMs, but otherwise, see you spags some other time.

Salty

Quote from: Cain on July 02, 2013, 01:22:13 AM
K, off to Italy to eat pizza and ice cream and wander around Roman ruins for two weeks.

Might log on to check my PMs, but otherwise, see you spags some other time.

Have a great time, you've definitely earned it.

Don Coyote

Salty

Quote from: Don Coyote on July 02, 2013, 01:26:34 AM
Our fridge appears to be busted.

Did your wife.murder it? My murdered our.last one with a screwdriver.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Alty on July 02, 2013, 01:27:18 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on July 02, 2013, 01:26:34 AM
Our fridge appears to be busted.

Did your wife.murder it? My murdered our.last one with a screwdriver.

Fuck if I know. I highly doubt it though. Our freezer has been acting weird and now the fridge is all "nope slightly below room temp milk for you asshole"

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 02, 2013, 12:54:58 AM
Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 02, 2013, 12:29:11 AM

Congratulations!

That actually makes me double up on my previous suggestion, though; get that class out of the way so that you can get into the classes you need to take. Since you've essentially taken it before and know the math, you can probably add it on top of your usual load without it killing you. It's a lot, I know! Trust me, I know. But strategically it may be your best bet.

I wouldn't even mind the math over again if it wasn't a bottleneck class.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffleman on July 02, 2013, 01:34:01 AM
Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 01, 2013, 11:55:05 PM
Quote from: Waffleman on July 01, 2013, 11:50:57 PM
I'm getting dreads. Oh my.

Post pics posthaste.

Crappy selfshot.

Oddly, they work.

Usually they don't work on white dudes, and you don't get much whiter than Norway.

EK WAFFLR

Thanks, Twid!
Now we'll have to see how long I can be bothered to keep them. Pirate theme party on Saturday, so at least until Sunday.  :lulz:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel