How many people think men and women would think the same if not for culture?

Started by tarod, October 25, 2013, 10:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2013, 11:24:20 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 25, 2013, 11:20:32 PM
Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2013, 11:17:55 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bear on October 25, 2013, 11:16:31 PM
Bears are batshit. Hence I only date kittens or cats. You primates think you're so cool fucking swinging from tree to tree.

How outlandish.

Bear isn't outlandish.  He's just handicapped on account of he's from Houston.  Which is in Texas, which is a small and reviled nation between the United States and Mexico, famous for big hats with nothing underneath them, Rick Perry, and the worst baseball team in North America.

Tex... Ass....

I do not know this gobbledygook you are saying to me.

You know I don't like to think about places that don't accept My Word.

It's not that they don't ACCEPT it, it's that they don't UNDERSTAND it.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2013, 11:27:37 PM
I can't help it if they don't English good!

We understand it. It's just our response requires a blood sacrifice. Ask Stella about the walnut god.

Payne

Ben Shapiro

Ben Shapiro

Fact: Women in Texas actually own the men here. Too bad they use them to trample other women.

Payne

I've heard the branding hurts like hell.

I also heard that stigmata fade after a while though, so I don't hold much faith in that.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2013, 11:42:18 PM
I've heard the branding hurts like hell.

I also heard that stigmata fade after a while though, so I don't hold much faith in that.

Bud Light Lime is the holy water here.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

Ben Shapiro

LMNO

Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2013, 11:03:10 PM
Quote from: tarod on October 25, 2013, 10:55:43 PM
Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2013, 10:49:48 PM
Quote from: tarod on October 25, 2013, 10:46:57 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 25, 2013, 10:33:48 PM
Quote from: tarod on October 25, 2013, 10:19:29 PM
Ummmmmk.  I was expecting to get my ass chewed by a couple people and one or two calling me stupid for asking.

So jokes are good I guess.

Also, I'd hope we aren't THAT predictable.

Depends on the mood of the forum I think.

Can I make a PredictionTM about you?

Sure

Due to an anomaly in an incredibly obscure and unobvious decision you make, you are destined to compound a small mistake with huge ramifications. You will not notice the ramifications at all to begin with, but they will snowball year after month after week after day after hour after minute after second. You will think it normal or, at worst, coincidence. But as the time ticks by after the one split moment in time when one neuron broke the through space to the next and kick started a chain reaction of "thought" or whatever process you deem appropriate to the functioning of the grey matter within the confines of your skull you will find yourself pursued but never caught.

Run down but never touched.

Entrapped but never caged.

And on that final moment, when it all does finally come crashing down around you, you will find a name for this oppressive and pernicious syndrome.

For a prophet, you're pretty goddamn evil.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 26, 2013, 02:33:44 AM
Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2013, 11:03:10 PM
Quote from: tarod on October 25, 2013, 10:55:43 PM
Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2013, 10:49:48 PM
Quote from: tarod on October 25, 2013, 10:46:57 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 25, 2013, 10:33:48 PM
Quote from: tarod on October 25, 2013, 10:19:29 PM
Ummmmmk.  I was expecting to get my ass chewed by a couple people and one or two calling me stupid for asking.

So jokes are good I guess.

Also, I'd hope we aren't THAT predictable.

Depends on the mood of the forum I think.

Can I make a PredictionTM about you?

Sure

Due to an anomaly in an incredibly obscure and unobvious decision you make, you are destined to compound a small mistake with huge ramifications. You will not notice the ramifications at all to begin with, but they will snowball year after month after week after day after hour after minute after second. You will think it normal or, at worst, coincidence. But as the time ticks by after the one split moment in time when one neuron broke the through space to the next and kick started a chain reaction of "thought" or whatever process you deem appropriate to the functioning of the grey matter within the confines of your skull you will find yourself pursued but never caught.

Run down but never touched.

Entrapped but never caged.

And on that final moment, when it all does finally come crashing down around you, you will find a name for this oppressive and pernicious syndrome.

For a prophet, you're pretty goddamn evil.

:notnice:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel