News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: it rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again

Started by Salty, February 02, 2014, 03:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on February 04, 2014, 06:43:09 PM
Woah, Square just offered me a grand in capital, which I could really use, because of my length of time and processing volume!

I am a legitimate business person!

Woohoo!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Today, I need to listen to my bio lecture, finish reading chapter 17, do a few chemistry problems, finish my philosophy assignment, and at the very least START A DRAFT of my research paper.

So far, I have taken a funny picture of myself and fucked off on the internet.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Sacs on February 04, 2014, 09:20:48 PM
Today, I need to listen to my bio lecture, finish reading chapter 17, do a few chemistry problems, finish my philosophy assignment, and at the very least START A DRAFT of my research paper.

A sound plan. :)

I've got some twit asking of blogging on Tumblr will hurt her writing career down the road . . . when she can't even finish a NaNo.

I told her to shut up and write. Clearly I'm too old and I don't understand the potential ramifications of Tumblr on her 'writing rep'.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Salty

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 04, 2014, 09:49:29 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Sacs on February 04, 2014, 09:20:48 PM

A sound plan. :)

I've got some twit asking of blogging on Tumblr will hurt her writing career down the road . . . when she can't even finish a NaNo.

I told her to shut up and write. Clearly I'm too old and I don't understand the potential ramifications of Tumblr on her 'writing rep'.

:lulz:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

My mother just got a job as a bartender for the Philadelphia Phillies during spring training. She's fucking stoked.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Quote from: The Suu on February 04, 2014, 11:33:02 PM
My mother just got a job as a bartender for the Philadelphia Phillies during spring training. She's fucking stoked.

Cool!

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

I was experimenting with Kool-Aid dying yarn in the microwave. Using some lace-weight single-ply nylon since it takes dye as well as wool and won't felt if I fuck it up.

Used Hawaiian Punch 'Blue Typhoon' to get a lovely blue color and the twist I put into the yarn gave it a dappled effect. Sweet!

Did another batch with the same water, though the blue dye was mostly exhausted, I threw in a pack of grape Kool-Aid and tossed in another mini-skein. Got a great dark purple. Half-way through I tossed in another mini-skein and now I've got one dark purple and one indigo.

May have had to stop due to accidentally dying the microwave blue. >.>

Trivial

There is a group at the mall selling sugar gliders.  I'd be ok with this if their fucking fact sheet was right.  They're telling people that they only eat fruit, completely neglecting that fact that if they don't get enough insects, or crude protein, their hind legs will get paralyzed. 
:argh!:
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

StandBackJack

What the fuck is a sugar glider it sounds like something my kid would want at the circus.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: StandBackJack on February 05, 2014, 01:02:35 AM
What the fuck is a sugar glider it sounds like something my kid would want at the circus.

Well really if their hind legs are paralyzed they're more like sugar sliders.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm listening to the lecture I missed yesterday and it's nerve-wracking because he's handing exams back and some people got 100%, which is really unusual for his class, and the average was 88 with a 12% standard deviation, and I haven't gotten mine back SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT I GOT OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ohhhhh he's going over the answers and I don't know what I did so this is even worse.