Author Topic: Five word horror  (Read 59182 times)

LuciferX

• Metanoia
  • Deserved It
  • fripping moncrey!
    • View Profile
Re: Five word horror
« Reply #630 on: September 24, 2018, 06:36:52 am »
Horror is the Other's absence.
Hic Salta?
________
Constant Eso-Opthamologist of Elicited Stopped-Clock Illusions, brings it back, or sinners just repent______

LuciferX

• Metanoia
  • Deserved It
  • fripping moncrey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: September 26, 2018, 06:17:58 pm »
Abort all the pregnant babies.
Hic Salta?
________
Constant Eso-Opthamologist of Elicited Stopped-Clock Illusions, brings it back, or sinners just repent______

Smillsoid

• Known
    • View Profile
    • Smillsoid's Music Page!
« Reply #632 on: September 30, 2018, 09:12:50 pm »
The door was open.
The windows had gone.
Nobody was crying.
Chewy and porous texture.
Daddy or chips? Chaddy!

chaotic neutral observer

• Buttwiggler of the Wasteland
  • Outlandish
  • not a real discordian
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 01, 2018, 01:01:24 am »
The door was open.
The windows had gone.
Nobody was crying.
Chewy and porous texture.
You are doing it wrong.
This is five word horror.
You will cooperate with the state, for the good of the state and your own survival. You will confess to the crimes of which you have been accused. You will be released and returned to society a productive citizen if you cooperate. Resistance will be punished. Cooperation will be rewarded.   --"Intersections in Real Time"

Brother Mythos

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 01, 2018, 08:29:37 pm »
Syphilis ate the POTUS's brain.

axod

• Don Well-Buttern' Cracker Crasher, Infernal Affairs
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 04, 2018, 11:45:58 pm »
Trauma, in service of memory.
just this

Brother Mythos

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 14, 2018, 11:45:30 pm »
Trump is a Discordian Saint.

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 15, 2018, 05:05:02 pm »

I'd say more of a Knight of Discordia.
"Here is the story," Trump began. "I don't want to have them make a big chart. Costs too much and I am a business guy. I asked how much it costs to make a big chart. Like it matters but it matters to me, does that make sense? Two maps identical. Except the one on top was Syria. See that? The one on top was Syria in November of 2016," Trump said. "This is all ISIS. On the bottom, today, the caliphate is gone as of tonight. Pretty good. That is pretty good, right?"

Brother Mythos

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 15, 2018, 09:10:38 pm »

Please enlighten me, Doktor Howl.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 15, 2018, 10:05:26 pm »

A knight of Discordia is a person that increases the level of chaos around them merely by existing.  This can be good or bad, makes no difference.  RAW, I believe, proposed that members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff are automatically knighted. George W Bush is another good example.

Discordian sainthood usually implies that someone has a massively positive influence in this manner.  Pedro II of Brazil, Emperor Norton, The Merry Pranksters, etc.
"Here is the story," Trump began. "I don't want to have them make a big chart. Costs too much and I am a business guy. I asked how much it costs to make a big chart. Like it matters but it matters to me, does that make sense? Two maps identical. Except the one on top was Syria. See that? The one on top was Syria in November of 2016," Trump said. "This is all ISIS. On the bottom, today, the caliphate is gone as of tonight. Pretty good. That is pretty good, right?"

Brother Mythos

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 15, 2018, 10:53:21 pm »

A knight of Discordia is a person that increases the level of chaos around them merely by existing.  This can be good or bad, makes no difference.  RAW, I believe, proposed that members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff are automatically knighted. George W Bush is another good example.

Discordian sainthood usually implies that someone has a massively positive influence in this manner.  Pedro II of Brazil, Emperor Norton, The Merry Pranksters, etc.

I am not yet enlightened.

https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,2080.0.html

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 15, 2018, 10:56:26 pm »

I am not yet enlightened.

https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,2080.0.html

Neither was I, at that time.  That conversation, however, led to the hilarious Eris Von Tartarus/Prince Tao Jones shenanigans, after Tao started quoting chapter and verse at us.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 15, 2018, 11:00:18 pm »
The mass hilarity begins at the very bottom of page 2.

Brother Mythos

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 15, 2018, 11:12:08 pm »

Discordian Fundamentalists really do exist.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 16, 2018, 03:09:51 am »

Discordian Fundamentalists really do exist.

Well, yes.  That - the Tao/EvT thing - ended in horror, madness, and death, so it all turned out okay.