News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

What is Kek?

Started by TheEldritchGod, February 20, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Hi guys!

This thread cracked me up! Let me give you the play by play.

I have only passing familiarity with the Kek thing.. every time I start reading about it, Peter Carroll's head appears in a cloud and starts to remind me how the McDonalds symbol is a magical object, and that all models are equally valid from the right perspective, and I reflexively punch myself in the balls. I guess I must have hypnotized myself into doing this. This reflex has measurably improved my life. In the event that I programmed myself to do this using sigil magic then I don't know what the fuck to think. Anyway

So that rant that the Eldritch God character posted... I thought that bit was pretty interesting, how the character was developing this other irreligion and presenting it like a Discordian splinter. It was at least coherent. And when people reference memes, and I get what they mean, I feel like I'm being jerked off a little bit! so that was fun to read.

While reading it, I also got this sense that I've argued with this guy before. Like, the character is very familiar with the forum. Felt kinda like somebody's showing up to tell the forum how much cooler he is now with his new friends. "I don't need your approval anymore!"

There was this whole comparative streak to that rant, about how Discordians aren't changing the world and the Kekites are, or whatever. And that's cute, like, you've got a mission. Enjoy that ride! You're crazy if you think the "kekites" did anything but piss into a river of shit, but if you want to own it, that's super empowering. I respect somebody that can construct such a tight little tunnel to jerk off in.

So I was reading this rant and I was like "Ah god, ah god... I'm gonna have to reply to this f@#^@ing thread." Luckily LMNO showed up and put to bed a bunch of things I wanted to say. Mittens.

Page 5. The character starts the thread with a nice capslock "YOUR ALL GRAYRAFE" screed and rants about censorship. At this point I'm pretty sure it's Lysergic/Felix Nothus, because from what I can tells from the internets, he seems to have succumbed to that crazy thrill of punching down to piss of "the SJWs". The censorship rant had a nice ironic filigree to it since it's complaining about the board being cool with censorship but nobody actually being censored. Though the character ended the rant with this whole "I'm not ashamed of being white" thing which made me second guess it being felix.

Page 7, Salty called it as Felix, I laughed out loud for like 30 seconds.

Page 8, Roger says it's AKK???

it was akk??!??! aahahha ha  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: I laughed out loud for like 30 years

like   :lulz: :lulz:

hang on  :lulz: catching my breath  :lulz: :lulz:

WHEN did the first AKK incident happen? Like seriously, what, 9 years ago?

and he's STILL so twisted up about it
that he is STILL being low-grade annoying on pd.com ???  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

It boggles my mind, it really does.

First, it boggles my mind because this forum is like a fractal. It repeats itself in beautiful and horrifying ways. 
:cpd:

Second, lets just accept the whole narrative for a second: Kekites used meme magic to usher in the world of God Emperor Trump so they could bring badass big cock destruction to the ass of democratic capitalism blah blah blah sloppy accelerationist garbage...

That means that us taunting and teasing poor AKK back in like 2008 or whatever resulted in him saying (Cartman voice) "screw you guys, I'm gonna become the opposite of whatever you guys are", jerking off with pepe, and BAM, Trump is elected.

So you guys ( :gheyforum: ) are responsible for Trump. Well, indirectly responsible, but more directly than .. before. Okay and I guess I was there too in 2008, so me being a dickhead to AKK is part of the reason they're building concentration camps for immigrant detainees.

So DAMN, now I feel bad. Klok, (can I call you by your first name? sorry if not) I'm sorry we teased you and consequently you used your powers for evil. I don't really understand why you want to join forces with the people in my town who've been vandalizing jewish cemeteries and throwing bricks through mosques but I'll be friends with you if you stop.

Peace, Love, & Nuclear War,

Professor Cramulus

Faust

No way has it been 9 years... oh god its .... Date registered:  March 21, 2007

I'm-Baddass-Sir Kek Kaos you are the gift that has kept on giving.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

It's SO much like AKK to jump on the wrong bandwagon.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

This is why you should get your Discordian neutered. Otherwise they will furiously masturbate a really shitty god into existence.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That post made this whole thread 1000% better. Hats off to The Professor!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Cram for the win. The signature I'm sorry about your cat's penis makes it even better too
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

My takeaway from the Kek thing is that 4chan finally bought into Chaos Magic.  Like, welcome to 2002, guys.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on March 07, 2017, 04:50:30 PM
My takeaway from the Kek thing is that 4chan finally bought into Chaos Magic.  Like, welcome to 2002, guys.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Spot on.  :lulz:

The Wizard Joseph

This thought made me go further.

BEHOLD THE FINAL MYSTICAL REVOLUTION
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Ben Shapiro

Nephew Twiddleton

Lol, Bearman, I figured it was you after I saw deserved it under your name.

Meunster

Worse. Its  reddit getting into into polotics.

4chan hates memes. Well every board but s4s, b, and pol.
Poe's law ;)