Author Topic: Open Bar: Drinks are on the Supreme Court  (Read 57280 times)

Juana

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Open Bar: Drinks are on the Supreme Court
« Reply #840 on: July 12, 2019, 03:52:36 pm »
I'll survive. I'm just poor and cheap, lmao

That reminds me. I'm probably going to have to shell out quite a bit for admissions applications to PhD programs this fall
Yeah, that shit ain't cheap from what I've heard.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: July 12, 2019, 06:57:03 pm »

That reminds me. I'm probably going to have to shell out quite a bit for admissions applications to PhD programs this fall

On the one hand, I'm only going to apply to Boston area.

On the other hand, I'm applying to Boston area
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Juana

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: July 12, 2019, 07:48:09 pm »

Yeah, I imagine that's more expensive than elsewhere.

Also, I have a rib misaligned and I'm mad about it bc I can't figure out how I did it.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

nullified

• Literal Helminthic Infestation
  • Outlandish
  • CAUTION: Eats all of it. May be spooky. Keep out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: July 12, 2019, 07:52:48 pm »
Seems like itís the month of rib injuries. Thatís the third one.
ďI am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me

Nephew Twiddleton

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 12, 2019, 07:55:29 pm »
Seems like itís the month of rib injuries. Thatís the third one.

Goddamn

Nephew Twiddleton

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: July 12, 2019, 07:58:05 pm »

Yeah, I imagine that's more expensive than elsewhere.

Also, I have a rib misaligned and I'm mad about it bc I can't figure out how I did it.

Get well soon!

It's more the amount of places I can apply. Though I'm pretty sure that I can expect not to get into Harvard or MIT due to competition. To be fair, even though MIT is prestigious, I hear their biology department is more interested in what I can do with bacteria than what I can find out with bacteria

nullified

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: July 14, 2019, 08:35:18 am »
On the last leg of my latest trip, headed out to Boston. I had an almost totally uneventful journey, except for the damages of regular travel and a 12 hour layover in Detroit. (Our bus was late coming in, we missed the connection, and we had to wait for the next one.)

A friend is getting me a hotel room when I arrive, and from there begins the wonderful task of finding housing and income. Itís going to be some effort, but if I have to be homeless anywhere, Bostonís where itís at I think.
ďI am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me

« Reply #847 on: July 15, 2019, 12:41:52 am »
Went to Boise, did nothing Boise related.

Got home, am now playing the game of "Where's that smell coming from?"
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 15, 2019, 10:56:29 am »
Is there anything Boise related worth doing?

Nephew Twiddleton

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 15, 2019, 12:46:25 pm »
On the last leg of my latest trip, headed out to Boston. I had an almost totally uneventful journey, except for the damages of regular travel and a 12 hour layover in Detroit. (Our bus was late coming in, we missed the connection, and we had to wait for the next one.)

A friend is getting me a hotel room when I arrive, and from there begins the wonderful task of finding housing and income. Itís going to be some effort, but if I have to be homeless anywhere, Bostonís where itís at I think.

Oof. Well, welcome to Boston when you get here

nullified

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 15, 2019, 01:05:01 pm »

I arrived early yesterday and spent the day half-awake with QGP (briefly) and her husband (mostly). My feet are angry at me. Maybe if youíve got some free time I could say hi, Iím going to have a lot of empty time today and probably be traveling anyway.

Nephew Twiddleton

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: July 15, 2019, 01:57:17 pm »

I arrived early yesterday and spent the day half-awake with QGP (briefly) and her husband (mostly). My feet are angry at me. Maybe if youíve got some free time I could say hi, Iím going to have a lot of empty time today and probably be traveling anyway.

I might have a bit of time tomorrow--what part of Boston are you around?

nullified

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 15, 2019, 02:06:47 pm »
Thatís tough to answer.

Technically Iím homeless right now, came back to Boston because if I have to be homeless somewhere (which I currently do) there isnít a better location than here. Everywhere else has a large risk that the few homeless shelters even available will decide that me being trans is evil and decide to screw my life over. Here at least, itís hyper-blue and has legal repercussions for anyone who dares be a bigoted sack of rancid garbage.

Right now I mostly stick toward the northern side, Cambridge/Somerville/Chelsea/etc. but I will be all over the place until I can find somewhere to drop my stuff off and sleep. When that happens I have no idea where Iíll actually be, but Iím aiming to stay on a train line. So I can meet up basically anywhere that suits you, truth be told. PM me.

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 15, 2019, 03:05:28 pm »
Managed to run a mile this morning.
Once knew a man who shat himself to death eating too much citrus.

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: July 16, 2019, 03:55:41 am »
Managed to run 0 feet today.

Air suspension in the beast went out in the back, so now I have a low rider.  It's a fucking blast on I-10. 

Me:  "I think I'll just stay in this lane."

Beast:  "GRAB YOUR ASS, WE ARE DOING ALL THE THINGS."
Morrissey is the crown prince of sad.  He teaches us that deaf/mute girls are terrible at telling you that a disaster is occurring, and that when you get famous, all your old friends hate you for buying new tee shirts.  Morrissey fans are best known for hugging their legs and biting their knees in the shower, over a girl that dumped them rather than learn their name, or binge-eating an entire pizza and then throwing it up on their man-boobs in the bath tub, while they squeeze their  testicles until they remember that they are worthless and do not deserve love.