News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Sermon #29: Taking Discordianism(tm) back.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 08, 2005, 10:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Ben

Quote from: LMNOFrom the PD...  take it for what it's worth:

Eristic Illusion = The belief that disorder is better than order.

Aneristic Illusion = The Belief that order is better than disorder.

"Aneristic" behaviour is usually referred to here as the majority of behaviour by Greyfaces.

They are called illusions because order is actually chaos and because chaos is actually order.

It's a topsy turvy world.

LMNO

Nice try, but you apparently haven't been reading the (w)Holey texts...

Ben

Who me?  I read the principia discordia and I think it's full of candy apple love and shit.  I just started reading the Illuminatus! trilogy which also appears to be full of shit and candy.

LMNO

Fair enough.

Hey, I'm not saying its a requirement, I'm just saying you shouldn't comment on what I have to say if you don't know what I'm saying.

Wishfarple

Well damn, LMNO, that'd eliminate half the posts on here.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

LMNO

You say that like it's a bad thing.

LMNO
-Seems to be catching whatever it is that's going around.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNOYou say that like it's a bad thing.

LMNO
-Seems to be catching whatever it is that's going around.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

does this mean we will march on a road of fluff?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

[Willy Wonka, Old School]
Strike that; reverse it.
[/Willy Wonka, Old School]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tomorrow Comes Todaydoes this mean we will march on a road of fluff?

8)

No, I am sitting on all the fluff, at the moment.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO[Willy Wonka, Old School]
Strike that; reverse it.
[/Willy Wonka, Old School]

Too late.  You're one of US now.  The change is irreversable.

:twisted:

LMNO

Actually, that was in response to TCT - if we eliminate the posts that have no idea what they're talking about, that leaves the clever trolls and most of the non-fluff (and the really clever fluff).

Or at least that's the theory.

LMNO
-Marching on a road of rhetoric.

East Coast Hustle

let's not bog this operation down with facts.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Agreed.

Did you know that when spun at a certain velocity, a puppy will actually begin to sound like Ralph Nader?