News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Real Anarchists ARE GMO's

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, September 05, 2005, 01:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

I just gave you a command, shithead (no litterally!), now go read my new rant.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Oh yeah... Guess it didn't work..

Zurtok Khan

*puts more shit on Fnordie's head*

You will read the rant now!
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Nope, nothing. I think I'll break your knees anyways though.

*breaks Zurtok's knees with a golf club*

Zurtok Khan

My knees are indestructable!  It is not me that bends, but your golf clubs!
Resistance is Fertile.

-Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

Which explains why your knee is bent backwards? You better go to the hospital man, PCP isn't gonna heal your knee.

Zurtok Khan

I need no PCP because I have seen your Peepee!
Resistance is Fertile.

-Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

Well, you were doing good for a little bit at least. You need to work on your stamina.

Zurtok Khan

*puts some of Hugh's shit on Fnordie's head*

There, now I've got you!

YOU WILL OBEY ME.

Now, say "Yes, Master"
Resistance is Fertile.

-Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

...dude..

Where the fuck did you get Hugh's shit?

Zurtok Khan

I was keeping a supply of it just incase evil roger decided to try to come after me.  I needed something to throw at him, and since he hated Hugh so much it seemed to be the right choice.
Resistance is Fertile.

-Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: fnordiscordia...dude..

Where the fuck did you get Hugh's shit?
One should never ask a question one is not prepared to hear the answer to.

Quote from: Zurtok KhanI was keeping a supply of it just incase evil roger decided to try to come after me.  I needed something to throw at him, and since he hated Hugh so much it seemed to be the right choice.

So you figured it would be like kryptonite to Superman? What if you were wrong?

Zurtok Khan

Then I was going to let my mother at him while he was in the house covered in shit.

There ain't nothing like my mother yelling at someone messing up her carpets.  Even Chef would whither under that kind guilt trip.
Resistance is Fertile.

-Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

YOU HEARD IT FOLKS! CHEF VS ZURTOK'S MOM IN A 12 ROUND HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT!