News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

ITT: We plan the Dok's arrival on the East Coast.

Started by Suu, May 19, 2010, 01:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: dimo on May 19, 2010, 10:45:35 PM
Quote from: Richter on May 19, 2010, 08:11:00 PM
I'll come and pick you up if we need.  (Your option to designate a pickup / drop off point so we don't discover where your house is to come and whisper horrible things outside your window at night.)  Otherwise figure 9 AM in Providence.  PM me if you need to name a locale or get my address.

Crimney! 9 AM? I'll give you a call at some point and see if we can figure something out. Oh, and what's the date all this is starting at?

Yeah, we all get to sleep in.  9AM starting time is good.
Molon Lube

leln

Quote from: Suu on May 19, 2010, 05:49:34 PM
Asking for that Friday off right now. BOSTON SHENANIGANS!

Which Friday is this again? I'll work extra hours that week if it means getting the day to run amok through Boston with you guys.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: leln on May 19, 2010, 10:48:07 PM

Which Friday is this again? I'll work extra hours that week if it means getting the day to run amok through Boston with you guys.

June 11th.
Molon Lube

leln

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 19, 2010, 10:49:57 PM

June 11th.

Good to know, thanks!
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: leln on May 19, 2010, 11:02:22 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 19, 2010, 10:49:57 PM

June 11th.

Good to know, thanks!

Hard hats optional.

Also, everyone, I'm thinking Indian food, but I'm not locked into that.
Molon Lube

Richter

Rough estimate, may go later, but depends on the trains and when we want to be in Boston.
This is all starting June 9,10, and so forth. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Bukowski's. I can't think of a better place to bring you.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Dimocritus

Hey, out of curiosity, how many of us are leaving from Providence? I may be able to get us up there without having to take the train. We'd have to take it back, but...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Suu

He wants to see seedy shit, we're going to show him seedy, even if he has to be stone sober through it.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on May 20, 2010, 03:23:05 AM
He wants to see seedy shit, we're going to show him seedy, even if he has to be stone sober through it.

THIS.

But I also need the address of a decent Indian joint, for when you guys are all at work.

On the plus side, I'll totally drop a nuke in Herbert's toilet.
Molon Lube

Richter

We've got a place off India Point with one HELL of a buffet.  There's also the joint nearby, but the quality is about the same for higher price.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Bombay Club is RIGHT next door. It's good, but kinda pricey. I'd recommend Taste of India on Wickenden for the buffet.

...Also Richter and I took plenty of turns breaking that toilet. I guess it's only fitting you're next.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on May 20, 2010, 03:47:11 AM
Bombay Club is RIGHT next door. It's good, but kinda pricey. I'd recommend Taste of India on Wickenden for the buffet.

...Also Richter and I took plenty of turns breaking that toilet. I guess it's only fitting you're next.

I will prolapse the bowl.

Also, is the Bombay Club GOOD?  Pricey I can live with, if I'm getting lunch while you guys are working.
Molon Lube