Discordian Memorial Meat Up 2011: WE SURVIVED!

Started by Cramulus, May 30, 2011, 09:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Already linked, but, to put 'em all on one thread... All of my pictures are here:  http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n595/Luna0219/NE%20Meatup%202011/

Some favorites:

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Adios

You fuckers are all so young. I hate you all. Forever.

Juana

That is seriously the best expression on Squiddy's face.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Adios

Quote from: Hover Cat on May 30, 2011, 11:00:57 PM

I know, I can't tell if that look is because the glass is empty or dirty.  :lulz:

Luna

Quote from: Charley Brown on May 30, 2011, 11:01:58 PM

I know, I can't tell if that look is because the glass is empty or dirty.  :lulz:

It was empty.

Again.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Adios

Quote from: Luna on May 30, 2011, 11:02:54 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on May 30, 2011, 11:01:58 PM

It was empty.

Again.

:lulz: That's what I was hoping for.

Juana

:lulz:

Also, I laughed loud enough to draw the attention of everyone else in the room at game there, Cram. :D
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

leln

I always seem to be gazing disdainfully at something in these pictures. Is that my default face, or and I just that unphotogenic?  :oops:
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Jasper

Is that EoC who seems to always have that long suffering "only sane man" look on his face?  :lol:

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Jasper on May 30, 2011, 11:14:57 PM
Is that EoC who seems to always have that long suffering "only sane man" look on his face?  :lol:

In the 2nd and 3rd photos?  Yeah.

Trust me, the only suffering I did this weekend was when licking the pepper spray bottle and drinking Richter's Weapon X caught up with me the day after.

:lol:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Jasper

:x  I take it back, the 'only sane man' look is a ruse.  You're madder than a bastard on father's day.

Cuddlefish

Some of these GIFs could easily be emotes.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 30, 2011, 11:21:19 PM
Quote from: Jasper on May 30, 2011, 11:14:57 PM

In the 2nd and 3rd photos?  Yeah.

Trust me, the only suffering I did this weekend was when licking the pepper spray bottle and drinking Richter's Weapon X caught up with me the day after.

:lol:

I DID warn you about that one, but no...   Nobody listens to Luna...

Shit burns entering, it burns exiting.

Luna

Torte knocks on bathroom door.  "Can everybody come upstairs?  We have surprises."

Off she goes.  I finish putting away some stuff in the bedroom, and start to walk past the door.

Door opens.

There's Richter...  Soaking wet, wearing nothing but a towel.

"Dude...  When you're done.  I think pants are suggested." 

Go upstairs...  Trip and Torte brought some cool touristy stuff for everybody.  We're ooh'ing, aah'ing, and squabbling over who gets what, when Richter comes upstairs.

Still in the towel.

And whips it off.  For everybody.