News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

I hugged Neil Gaiman yesterday.

WaffleGF's father's burial is tomorrow.

I have six days off work.

And I have something brewing that needs to get out.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Junkenstein

All roads within 5 miles of me are now gridlocked traffic. It will stay like this for 5 days.

If you listen closely, you may hear my cry of "FUCK". Several surrounding businesses certainly did.

Waffles, take it easy and get writing.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Good Reverend Roger

I got things.  Bad things.  Things that I have been unable to get off my chest due to logistical reasons (And who wants to hear about Tucson doing its thing, anyway, really?  Not you.  Not anybody.).  So I will work the things on my own.

I will try to work through these things on my trip.  A little time away from the situation may help.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Have as safe a journey as can be reasonably expected!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 27, 2014, 03:17:31 PM
Have as safe a journey as can be reasonably expected!

No, no, that wouldn't help things at all.  I need air.  I need things to help me think.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 27, 2014, 03:19:24 PM
LEAVE THE MOTORCYCLE AT HOME.

Renting something with too much engine and no top.

It's either that or rent an air compressor.  This is the weirdest, if not necessarily worst thing that's happened to me in 5 years, at least.  Let's just say that the ship has a pronounced list to starboard, but everyone's still listening to the dance band.

The Good Reverend Roger

Going to airport now.  Not sure when I'll be online.  The hotel of course has wifi, but I plan on behaving badly in places that are not my hotel room.  Just to suck up the air and think where it isn't so

QUIET.

You spags behave yourself.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 27, 2014, 02:16:58 PM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 27, 2014, 07:15:29 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 26, 2014, 10:40:28 PM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 26, 2014, 07:18:09 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 26, 2014, 05:28:52 AM
I have officially given up on cooking forever.

Kitchen window's busted, drapes are singed, 3 bricks out in the back yard are scorched & cracked, and I need to buy another big ass skillet before Jenn finds out and kills me.

I have NO EXPLANATION and NO EXCUSE.  Shit just happened.

Well...

I guess I feel a little bit better about my problem of not really understanding buffer equations.

It could have happened to anybody, really.

Iiiiiiii am skeptical of that.

Well, it's either that, or the ghost of Julia Childs is wreaking a terrible revenge.  On me.  For no reason.

Does it smell like brandy?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 27, 2014, 03:26:56 PM

It's either that or rent an air compressor.  This is the weirdest, if not necessarily worst thing that's happened to me in 5 years, at least.  Let's just say that the ship has a pronounced list to starboard, but everyone's still listening to the dance band.

Wat

:eek:

Hope everything's OK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 27, 2014, 03:46:16 PM

Wat

Hope everything's OK.

No, it isn't.  It's fucked.  Not sure if that's bad or not.  It's just, well, fucked.

I have the horrors.  This ain't hyperbole.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 27, 2014, 03:47:45 PM

Wat

Hope everything's OK.

No, it isn't.  It's fucked.  Not sure if that's bad or not.  It's just, well, fucked.

Well, shit. :(

Junkenstein

Wat

Hope everything's OK.

I am familiar with this feeling. My sympathies.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Wat

Hope everything's OK.

I hope everything works out.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.