discordianism?
1 (33.3%)
assholism?
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: February 26, 2005, 07:25:14 PM

Cain

Quote from: fluffy
phhfffftttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gnomes are full of shit

so are limpios and reverends

Sweet, I am OK then.

fluffy

no, i just haven't figured out what you are yet
but i am sure it is full of shit too

Horab Fibslager

i'm totally full of shit myself.
Hell is other people.

Cain

no, i just haven't figured out what you are yet
but i am sure it is full of shit too

I prefer crap. :roll:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: horabit's always been fighting here. seems people don't like to admit they like to goof off and have fun, or that any of it is relevant to discordianism. i think it's very relevant.

I couldn't agree more, actually...much of my recent vitriol stems from the fear that if we don't stop and get serious for a while now, that we won't be able to goof off and have fun anymore ever...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Ben

Quote from: Se?±or Limpio
Quote from: horabit's always been fighting here. seems people don't like to admit they like to goof off and have fun, or that any of it is relevant to discordianism. i think it's very relevant.

I couldn't agree more, actually...much of my recent vitriol stems from the fear that if we don't stop and get serious for a while now, that we won't be able to goof off and have fun anymore ever...

8)
That's what I was talking about in the colour gray thread, but I quit worrying about it too much.  It's all about balance, whether it be balance of seriousness and humour, chaos and order, or balance and unbalance.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Zemon
Quote from: Se?±or Limpio

8)
That's what I was talking about in the colour gray thread, but I quit worrying about it too much.  It's all about balance, whether it be balance of seriousness and humour, chaos and order, or balance and unbalance.

there's also positive and negative and evil and good, or up and down....
that's the bicycle to teh tricycle you stated there.

i reckon discordianism is, or one aspect there of is dynamic thinking. thinking outside of the soccerball.
Hell is other people.

Ben

Don't forget donuts and holes.  Trees and machines.  Bushes and Christs.

agent compassion

Quote from: Senor Tontons Communist GoatTurd LimpStabbyBastard McFergusonooh...anything good? I prefer uppers...

Cool

Nah, just Synthroid and Prilosec...

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

The Good Reverend Roger

gnomes are full of shit

so are limpios and reverends

Duh.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.