News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Think for Yourself, Schmuck!

Did you know that most people only have three original thoughts per week? Discuss new ideas to see if they catch fire.

Started by LMNO

Pages1 2

Replies: 25
Views: 17,397

Started by Golden Applesauce

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 15

Replies: 222
Views: 215,635

Started by LMNO

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 35
Views: 25,410

Started by LMNO

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 26

Replies: 380
Views: 247,150

Started by zackli

Replies: 2
Views: 5,686

!

Started by zackli

Replies: 0
Views: 4,604

Started by LMNO

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 10

Replies: 140
Views: 72,762

Started by Cramulus

Pages1 2

Replies: 29
Views: 20,547

Replies: 3
Views: 6,550

Started by monad

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 17

Replies: 248
Views: 106,372

Started by rong

Pages1 2 3 4 5

Replies: 72
Views: 49,593

Started by LMNO

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 7

Replies: 90
Views: 58,359

Started by I_Kicked_Kennedy

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 32
Views: 26,199

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth

Pages1 2

Replies: 21
Views: 15,576

Started by Cain

Pages1 2

Replies: 27
Views: 20,205

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching