News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Aneristic Illusions

It's the apocalypse.  Try to have fun.

Replies: 64
Views: 16,695

Started by Luna

Pages1 2

Replies: 17
Views: 8,200

Replies: 185
Views: 71,498

Replies: 9
Views: 3,311

Started by Cain

Pages1 2

Replies: 27
Views: 6,985

Started by BabylonHoruv

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 8

Replies: 116
Views: 34,661

Started by Luna

Pages1 2 3 4 5

Replies: 71
Views: 24,623

Replies: 21
Views: 11,102

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching