News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

The Cheeseburger Experiment

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 02, 2009, 09:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 06, 2009, 10:49:04 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 06, 2009, 07:09:51 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on October 06, 2009, 08:30:32 AM
I was waiting for the "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" line to pop up. That's utter bullshit.

Somewhere, the ghost of a German philosopher is crying.

I hope you're happy.
A couple of weeks ago I saw someone attribute that quote to Kanye West. It made me want to reach through the screen and slap him in the face.

I don't know many people who don't want to slap Kanye West.....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on October 06, 2009, 10:52:49 PM
I was waiting for the "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" line to pop up. That's utter bullshit.

I hope you're happy.
A couple of weeks ago I saw someone attribute that quote to Kanye West. It made me want to reach through the screen and slap him in the face.

GREAT POST AND IMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT JOHN WAYNE WAS THE BEST SLAPPER EVER.

I think Kanye West is the voice of a generation.  :)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 06, 2009, 11:08:25 PM

I hope you're happy.

Obnoxious, selfish, attention-whoring, thinks he's hot shit, and none of these are done in a funny way?

Yep, that'd be my generation. Sorry you had to see that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on October 06, 2009, 11:10:23 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 06, 2009, 11:08:25 PM

I hope you're happy.

Obnoxious, selfish, attention-whoring, thinks he's hot shit, and none of these are done in a funny way?

Yep, that'd be my generation. Sorry you had to see that.

We probably should have strangled you all at birth.  For your own good.

But I disagree about the funny bit.  He's funny, all right.  Just not intentionally.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I had to make a cheeseburger tonight, because I couldn't take another factory one.

Then I went out and watched a friend eat one at the pub.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Nigel on October 07, 2009, 07:58:01 AM
I had to make a cheeseburger tonight, because I couldn't take another factory one.

LOL

Oooh. It'd be fun to try and do international flavors. Like pick a country and add those flavors to your burgers.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Squid on October 08, 2009, 12:45:41 AM
Quote from: Nigel on October 07, 2009, 07:58:01 AM

LOL

Oooh. It'd be fun to try and do international flavors. Like pick a country and add those flavors to your burgers.

YES YES YES! I've been thinking this! I came up with recipes for Italian and Mexican ones: http://cheeseburgerexperiment.blogspot.com/2009/10/cheeseburger-fantasies.html

Tonight, I can't seem to bring myself to eat. Granted, I had an oversized breakfast and a really late lunch, but I should be hungry and my body is just saying, nuh-uh honey, don't even try.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Much of the time, my posts or portions of posts from here get used as blog updates. Because I am a lazy motherfucker. :lulz:

LMNO

An amusing coincidence...

http://www.onpointradio.org/2009/10/why-is-a-burger-still-unsafe

QuoteJoining us from New York is Michael Moss, investigative reporter for The New York Times. His article tracking how one woman was paralyzed by E. coli in a hamburger, and the flaws in beef inspection her story reveals, ran on the front page of last Sunday's paper.

Sir Squid Diddimus

ooooooohh, i bet a good mexi-burger would be like
mix a little cumin adobo and sazon in w/ your meat then top it with
tomato, red onion and cilantro, avocado slices and pickle peppers/jalapeno or roasted pablanos
mmmm pepper-jack cheese or queso fresco

Dysfunctional Cunt

I was thinking along the oriental line of ginger, soy sauce, garlic....

Top it with some stir fry veggies....  No bun needed.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Squid on October 08, 2009, 05:58:58 PM
ooooooohh, i bet a good mexi-burger would be like
mix a little cumin adobo and sazon in w/ your meat then top it with
tomato, red onion and cilantro, avocado slices and pickle peppers/jalapeno or roasted pablanos
mmmm pepper-jack cheese or queso fresco

if youre gonna eat burgers like that, i shall have to encourage this. damn im hungry now.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dysnomia

NIGEL

I HAVE A SUGGESTION

I think, once you recover from cheeseburger fest, that you should eat McGriddles from Mcdonalds  :D
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pope Dysnomia on October 09, 2009, 02:31:03 AM
NIGEL

I HAVE A SUGGESTION

I think, once you recover from cheeseburger fest, that you should eat McGriddles from Mcdonalds  :D

What the hell is a McGriddle?

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif