Author Topic: FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST  (Read 108588 times)

Suu

• The Goddamn Industry Professional Who
  • Deserved It
  • Heartless and regal murderess of the intertubes.
    • View Profile
Re: FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST
« Reply #630 on: July 14, 2011, 11:19:33 pm »
MY PARENTS HAVE INFORMED ME THAT I'LL BE BRINGING HOME AS MANY FRESH ORANGES FROM FLORIDA AS I CAN CARRY FOR CHRISTMAS.

YOU HEAR THAT FUCKERS?

FRESH.

LET'S SEE WHAT THE NEW YEAR BRINGS, SHALL WE?!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: July 14, 2011, 11:25:39 pm »
MY PARENTS HAVE INFORMED ME THAT I'LL BE BRINGING HOME AS MANY FRESH ORANGES FROM FLORIDA AS I CAN CARRY FOR CHRISTMAS.

YOU HEAR THAT FUCKERS?

FRESH.

LET'S SEE WHAT THE NEW YEAR BRINGS, SHALL WE?!

From reading this thread, I'd guess bouts of shitting pure citric acid.   :x
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 03, 2011, 03:53:23 am »
My doctor friend says "This seems like a bad idea".

I see that as MEDICAL ENDORSEMENT!

This still kills me every time I read it.  :lulz:
If someone does the “Fine, you’re right, I’m clearly a terrible person, I’m Satan, I’m the worst person alive, I should just die” thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Demolition_Squid

• Deserved It
  • Bank?! OH SHIIIIIIIIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 04, 2011, 12:23:02 pm »
The guy I work opposite has been eating oranges all day. He is on number six now. I have been keeping count.

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS IT?!
Truly, though our element is time,
We are not suited to the long perspectives
Open at each instant of our lives.
They link us to our losses: worse,
They show us what we have as it once was,
Blindingly undiminished, just as though
By acting differently, we could have kept it so.

-Reference Back, Phillip Larkin

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 04, 2011, 08:25:29 pm »
That would be an AWESOME IRL TROLL!

Makes me wish I still worked in a cube.  :lulz:
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 12, 2012, 09:15:15 am »
MOTHER FUCKING ORANGES.

ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG'S DONG SHOVED UP YOUR ASS AND WEARING YOUR MOM'S HOOKER BOOTS FOR A CONDOM.  OH SNAP.
If someone does the “Fine, you’re right, I’m clearly a terrible person, I’m Satan, I’m the worst person alive, I should just die” thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

navkat

• WANKer
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 12, 2012, 09:42:05 am »
I'm gonna really do it this time. I'm not stopping until I hyperventillate and go into a state of ketoacidotic shock.

Diabetics, beware.

EK WAFFLR

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurt™
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 12, 2012, 09:47:01 am »
I kind of want in on this. And I don't even like oranges that much.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 12, 2012, 09:53:50 am »
I kind of want in on this. And I don't even like oranges that much.

LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT MYSELF, WAFFLE DICK.  I COULD GIVE TWO BEHEADED RATS' LIVERS ABOUT WHAT YOU DO OR DO NOT LIKE.  THERE IS ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO STUFF FUCKING ORANGES INTO THEIR FACE HOLES UNTIL MIDNIGHT OR SOMETHING HILARIOUS HAPPENS, [IE, THE ONLY PEOPLE WORTH BEING] OR YOU'RE A USELESS WASTE OF SPACE, MUCH LIKE FRANCE.

TELL ME, ARE YOU FRENCH?  ARE YOU?  BECAUSE BY DICK GOBBLING CHRIST I DO NOT HEAR ANYTHING IN THERE THAT TELLS ME OTHERWISE.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY PLANET OR EAT SOME TWAT WOBBLING ORANGES.  IT'S YOUR CHOICE, FRENCHY.

EK WAFFLR

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurt™
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 12, 2012, 10:09:23 am »
 :lulz:

NO GOD DAMN IT I AM NOT FRENCH!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 12, 2012, 10:11:18 am »
That's what I like to hear! 

navkat

• WANKer
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: January 12, 2012, 11:27:19 am »
Freeky, you are the R. Lee Ermy of PD and a true asset to the cause.

Carry on.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #642 on: January 12, 2012, 01:00:10 pm »
This honestly is continually the weirdest thing I've ever seen on these boards. 

And the fact that you all do it as a semi-annual event makes me thankful to be alive to see it.

Sir Squid Diddimus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: January 12, 2012, 01:17:43 pm »
This honestly is continually the weirdest thing I've ever seen on these boards. 

And the fact that you all do it as a semi-annual event makes me thankful to be alive to see it.

^that.

Also, one of these days you ass stains are goin DOWN

Cainad (dec.)

• Houseplant Supreme
  • Deserved It
  • The Emperor's Hairy Right Hand
    • View Profile
    • Internet Forum Safari
« Reply #644 on: January 12, 2012, 02:07:09 pm »
SON OF A FUCK

IF I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN ALREADY I'M GONNA [INSERT ANATOMICALLY IMPOSSIBLE AND ABSURDLY DISGUSTING ACT HERE], YOU GODDAMN FIDDLER-CRAB CATHETERS THAT I CALL "FRIENDS"!