News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

ATTN: BLEACHERS

Started by Lies, June 30, 2011, 06:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Risus on July 02, 2011, 03:22:59 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 01, 2011, 08:52:23 PM
Quote from: Eartha-ly Delights on July 01, 2011, 08:31:37 PM
Quote from: Lies on July 01, 2011, 08:00:29 PM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 01, 2011, 07:51:22 PM
BTW I saw this thread right after you posted it and refrained from responding at the time even though I found it instantly TOTALLY fucking unfunny and offensive. And I'm the one with the "ATTN BORED WHITE PEOPLE" thread, remember?

UN FUCKING FUNNY AND OFFENSIVE "JOKE" IS UNFUNNY AND OFFENSIVE.

I have a tip for you: Go post some rape and nigger jokes on Facebook and follow up with "Just kidding". When people are offended, blame them for being thin-skinned.

Fine. You win. I'm going. For real. I'm sick of this shit.
It's clear you don't want me around, Im not going to stick around where I'm not wanted.

Don't worry, I'm gone. And I'll try to choke on a dick on the way out cus I need some money for mo meth.
Cus that's all I am right? A drug addled idiot who makes unfunny jokes ALL THE TIME and is a waste of meatspace and carbon.

-Gone for good.

1. Ought we to take "Gone for good" literally? (One can only hope, eh?)

White people generally mean it when they flounce, they often come back, sometimes in a matter of days.

This is totally how I first read your post.

:lulz: From now on, I shall refer to Lies as "That white guy".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 02, 2011, 03:26:39 AM
BTW I saw this thread right after you posted it and refrained from responding at the time even though I found it instantly TOTALLY fucking unfunny and offensive. And I'm the one with the "ATTN BORED WHITE PEOPLE" thread, remember?

I have a tip for you: Go post some rape and nigger jokes on Facebook and follow up with "Just kidding". When people are offended, blame them for being thin-skinned.

It's clear you don't want me around, Im not going to stick around where I'm not wanted.

Don't worry, I'm gone. And I'll try to choke on a dick on the way out cus I need some money for mo meth.
Cus that's all I am right? A drug addled idiot who makes unfunny jokes ALL THE TIME and is a waste of meatspace and carbon.

-Gone for good.

White people generally mean it when they flounce, they often come back, sometimes in a matter of days.

Wait, he wasn't white? :?

Nephew Twiddleton

-Gone for good.

No, no he's a bleacher!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: COL Coyote on July 02, 2011, 07:17:40 AM

-Gone for good.

Nope. Well, he's half white from what I gather, but he's also Asian. Filipino I think he said, but I can't remember, as I had disgusting amounts of whiskey on Thursday night.

It's funny because I had pictured him as a white  Australian stereotype with one of those hats that Crocodile Dundee wore until Cram commented on a picture of me with a biracial friend behind me jokingly asking if it was Lys.

Adios

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 02, 2011, 05:11:06 PM
Quote from: COL Coyote on July 02, 2011, 07:17:40 AM

-Gone for good.

Nope. Well, he's half white from what I gather, but he's also Asian. Filipino I think he said, but I can't remember, as I had disgusting amounts of whiskey on Thursday night.

It's funny because I had pictured him as a white  Australian stereotype with one of those hats that Crocodile Dundee wore until Cram commented on a picture of me with a biracial friend behind me jokingly asking if it was Lys.

:lulz:

AHA! SO, he's a Creamy!

Hawk,
bad panda.

Nephew Twiddleton

Adios

I'm going to hell, aren't I?

Suu

At least you'll be with the rest of us.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

TIA

Adios

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 02, 2011, 05:50:15 PM
At least you'll be with the rest of us.

Then I'll at least be in good company.

Phox

-Gone for good.

:lulz:

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Kai

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 24, 1974, 04:13:05 PM

I'm friendly with people I like.  I liked you until your facebook rant about how "if women didn't want to be raped, they wouldn't dress like sluts".

If you can provide links I would be most grateful. I feel a distinct need to ridicule anyone who takes up this position.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Doktor Howl

REDACTED BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND TO HEAR THE LITTLE MOPSY WHINE.
Molon Lube

Freeky

blurghle durgle hepr