Started by Lies, June 30, 2011, 06:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lies

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 01, 2011, 07:44:53 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 01, 2011, 06:29:58 PM
Quote from: Lies on July 01, 2011, 05:23:46 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 30, 2011, 08:39:14 PM
Quote from: Lies on June 30, 2011, 03:36:53 PM
Actually, you're right. I think this isn't really funny either.

I just wanted to poke roger for being a bleacher.

And I, sir, will sit back and laugh at you for turning into a racist no different than the teabaggers that we make fun of here.

Sorry to hear your head shrank.
Oh yeah, I'm totally a racist man. Cus you know, having euro-asian background brought up in the most multicultural country in the world*TOTALLY* does that to you.

Heh.

Quote from: Lies on June 30, 2011, 03:36:53 PM
Actually, you're right. I think this isn't really funny either.

I just wanted to poke roger for being a bleacher.

You didn't think it was funny, but you did it to get at me for being white.  No, Lies, I don't think this is some kind of Swiftian rage thing, I think it's you having found a new religion...The same religion Lester Maddox found, come to think of it.

Every 3 months or so, you feel the need to take another run at me.  Each time you do, you INSIST on being a bigger ass than the last few times.  So you'll forgive me if I don't buy your bullshit that this was some form of satire, especially given the fact that you stated that you weren't joking.

Now, fuck off.  I have a limited amount of time on this planet, and I see no reason to waste it on teabaggers, klansmen, or you.

This.

It's not like it isn't painfully obvious to everyone who is forced to witness it. It's ugly, Lies, and it's pathetic.
Ok. Your opinion has been given all the consideration it merits.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lies on July 01, 2011, 07:21:52 PM
At what point did you think I was being serious? Was it the part where I called you a made up racial slur that doesnt mean anything? The part where I formed a made up movement called The S.H.I.T? Was it the part in my OP where I pointed out bullshit reasons for being racist? Was it the part where I want to encourage the greenhouse effect to kill you guys off? The part where I said programs for breeding a superior race? The part where I said we're taking all the wealth and giving it to nigerian scam artists?

You taking this so seriously is what bothers me.

And once more, you take things I'm saying, and spit them out of context. I don't think women should dress like nuns you fuck wit.
I mean, fuck you, Im just questioning things, I have thoughts about subjects, and I want peoples opinions.
But you, you always go onto a fucking holy crusade nitpicking and squawking and screeching about how I'm a terrible person for having fucking thoughts that just arent in your way of seeing things.
Seriously man, ffs, seriously, you don't think this whole think isn't one big subtle "Hey, I'm just kidding"?

If you can't take a joke, go fuck yourself.

I was married to a guy who would hurt me, and then "Sorry you can't take a joke, I was only playing around".

Fuck you, Lies. You knew what you were doing. Or else the meth got a few too many brain cells.

Not fucking OK. As people have been telling you for TWO FUCKING DAYS.

NOT FUCKING OK. ASSHOLE. GO DIE IN A FIRE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lies

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 01, 2011, 07:48:09 PM
At what point did you think I was being serious? Was it the part where I called you a made up racial slur that doesnt mean anything? The part where I formed a made up movement called The S.H.I.T? Was it the part in my OP where I pointed out bullshit reasons for being racist? Was it the part where I want to encourage the greenhouse effect to kill you guys off? The part where I said programs for breeding a superior race? The part where I said we're taking all the wealth and giving it to nigerian scam artists?

And once more, you take things I'm saying, and spit them out of context. I don't think women should dress like nuns you fuck wit.
I mean, fuck you, Im just questioning things, I have thoughts about subjects, and I want peoples opinions.
But you, you always go onto a fucking holy crusade nitpicking and squawking and screeching about how I'm a terrible person for having fucking thoughts that just arent in your way of seeing things.
Seriously man, ffs, seriously, you don't think this whole think isn't one big subtle "Hey, I'm just kidding"?

I was married to a guy who would hurt me, and then "Sorry you can't take a joke, I was only playing around".

Fuck you, Lies. You knew what you were doing. Or else the meth got a few too many brain cells.

Yeah, difference between him and me? I DONT FUCKING HURT PEOPLE YOU ASSUMING BITCH.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BTW I saw this thread right after you posted it and refrained from responding at the time even though I found it instantly TOTALLY fucking unfunny and offensive. And I'm the one with the "ATTN BORED WHITE PEOPLE" thread, remember?

UN FUCKING FUNNY AND OFFENSIVE "JOKE" IS UNFUNNY AND OFFENSIVE.

I have a tip for you: Go post some rape and nigger jokes on Facebook and follow up with "Just kidding". When people are offended, blame them for being thin-skinned.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lies on July 01, 2011, 07:49:02 PM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 01, 2011, 07:48:09 PM

Yeah, difference between him and me? I DONT FUCKING HURT PEOPLE YOU ASSUMING BITCH.

Maybe not physically, but you sure as shit don't seem to have a problem using racist "jokes" to try to do it verbally.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Now I'm an "assuming bitch" because I called out your unfunny racist joke.

:lulz:

At least have the huevos to own what you did.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm waiting for you to message me on Facebook about being "mean" to you here.

Seems to be your MO.

Lies

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 01, 2011, 07:51:22 PM
BTW I saw this thread right after you posted it and refrained from responding at the time even though I found it instantly TOTALLY fucking unfunny and offensive. And I'm the one with the "ATTN BORED WHITE PEOPLE" thread, remember?

I have a tip for you: Go post some rape and nigger jokes on Facebook and follow up with "Just kidding". When people are offended, blame them for being thin-skinned.

In a moment of zen clarity, I realise theres no winning with you, because you WANT to be offended, you NEED to get offended at what I say, so there's no point refuting your lunacy.

Fine. You win. I'm going. For real. I'm sick of this shit.
It's clear you don't want me around, Im not going to stick around where I'm not wanted.

Don't worry, I'm gone. And I'll try to choke on a dick on the way out cus I need some money for mo meth.
Cus that's all I am right? A drug addled idiot who makes unfunny jokes ALL THE TIME and is a waste of meatspace and carbon.

-Gone for good.

- Oh it exists, and how!

Doktor Howl

And there goes1 a guy who was never really serious about having a good time.

1 For a little while.
Molon Lube

Eartha-ly Delights

Quote from: Lies on July 01, 2011, 08:00:29 PM

It's clear you don't want me around, Im not going to stick around where I'm not wanted.

Don't worry, I'm gone. And I'll try to choke on a dick on the way out cus I need some money for mo meth.
Cus that's all I am right? A drug addled idiot who makes unfunny jokes ALL THE TIME and is a waste of meatspace and carbon.

-Gone for good.

So, you feel you don't fit in here...interesting.... What was your first clue???

NB:
Just feeling the need to get some  reassurance here from you on two issues.

1. Ought we to take "Gone for good" literally? (One can only hope, eh?)

2. Is that a Secure Facility you're posting from and are your online activities the result of your personality disorder or some kind of self help therapy for it?
Because if it's the latter then mate....I don't think it's helping you.

Say what you will about the Nazis, but no woman ever fantasised about being tied up and ravished by a Liberal Democrat, now did she?
PJ O'Rourke

Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove.
Terry Pratchett

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In a moment of zen clarity, I realise theres no winning with you, because you WANT to be offended, you NEED to get offended at what I say, so there's no point refuting your lunacy.

-Gone for good.

Yeah, all these people couldn't possibly really be reacting to you; it must be THEM. You shouldn't change a thing, little superstar.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That one wins the honor of being one of the angstiest butthurt flounce posts I've ever seen.

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Eartha-ly Delights on July 01, 2011, 08:31:37 PM

-Gone for good.

1. Ought we to take "Gone for good" literally? (One can only hope, eh?)

While people generally mean it when they flounce, they often come back, sometimes in a matter of days.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Adios

While the thread was unfunny, was it really worth chewing Lies up like that?