News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

How We Protect At-Risk Kids.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 09, 2013, 03:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

That's not ever going to happen, whether or not it should.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The End on August 12, 2013, 05:02:14 PM
That's not ever going to happen, whether or not it should.

Because it worked so well?
Molon Lube

AFK

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The End on August 12, 2013, 05:06:38 PM
No, politics.

So it wasn't anything about the functionality of the Volstead Act, then?  Or any unintended consequences?
Molon Lube

AFK

I tell you what, next time there is a hearing for any kind of bill to do with alcohol policy in your state, go check it out.  Go up to all of the suits waiting to testify, ask them who they work for.  Then, it will be clear as day to you.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The End on August 12, 2013, 05:12:24 PM
I tell you what, next time there is a hearing for any kind of bill to do with alcohol policy in your state, go check it out.  Go up to all of the suits waiting to testify, ask them who they work for.  Then, it will be clear as day to you.

So...No answer.

That's pretty much what I expected.
Molon Lube

AFK

The answer is there, it does require you to employ some conceptual thinking.  I shouldn't have to spell it out for you.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The End on August 12, 2013, 05:15:30 PM
The answer is there, it does require you to employ some conceptual thinking.  I shouldn't have to spell it out for you.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

AFK

Just use a smidgen of imagination and conceptual thinking and this is pretty easy to interpret.  I'll give you a hint, it starts with an 'L' and ends with a "cha-ching!"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The End on August 12, 2013, 05:28:21 PM

Just use a smidgen of imagination and conceptual thinking and this is pretty easy to interpret.  I'll give you a hint, it starts with an 'L' and ends with a "cha-ching!"

:lulz:
Molon Lube

AFK

You still haven't figured it out yet?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The End on August 12, 2013, 05:44:18 PM
You still haven't figured it out yet?

Nope.  Why don't you explain it?
Molon Lube

AFK

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The End on August 12, 2013, 05:56:57 PM
Aliens

Yeah, this pretty much went where I thought it would go.

You have nothing to say.
Molon Lube