News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

A discordian take on this please...

Started by LyingTruth, September 28, 2010, 05:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Well well well. I can honestly say I've been converted.

Many times in the past, I have been dismissive of the cause and refused to see the real truth. I've watched several hundred hours of footage, read a lot of the debates and monologues on the matter. I've even written a few myself (for the other side, unfortunately).

I mean, there are any number of theoretical models to choose from when you think about, all of them kinda somehow fitting the facts we have before us (those in plain sight, and some that had to be dug out). However, there is only one theory that fits those facts, and makes sense!

And I've been a fool for not seeing it for all this time. Like, I want someone to kick my ass all around town while I'm wearing donkey ears and braying like Maggie Thatcher on bad shrooms.

When it all comes down to it, the only real question we need ask now is Cui Bono? The list of suspects is long and complex, and given the magnitude of this debate, the various interests and personalities often seem in some form of conflict. When that question is answered, everyone else who doubts still will have no choice but to come to the same conclusion as I and many others have...

Pie is definitely better than cake. It's science, bitches.

LyingTruth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 01, 2010, 10:03:20 AM

Many times in the past, I have been dismissive of the cause and refused to see the real truth. I've watched several hundred hours of footage, read a lot of the debates and monologues on the matter. I've even written a few myself (for the other side, unfortunately).

I mean, there are any number of theoretical models to choose from when you think about, all of them kinda somehow fitting the facts we have before us (those in plain sight, and some that had to be dug out). However, there is only one theory that fits those facts, and makes sense!

And I've been a fool for not seeing it for all this time. Like, I want someone to kick my ass all around town while I'm wearing donkey ears and braying like Maggie Thatcher on bad shrooms.

When it all comes down to it, the only real question we need ask now is Cui Bono? The list of suspects is long and complex, and given the magnitude of this debate, the various interests and personalities often seem in some form of conflict. When that question is answered, everyone else who doubts still will have no choice but to come to the same conclusion as I and many others have...

The Truth will some day prevail.
This might be of interest to you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b74naeawdCs

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LyingTruth on October 01, 2010, 09:12:39 AM
"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time,
but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - Abraham Lincoln

That wasn't Lincoln, that was Ma Barker.
Molon Lube

Payne

Quote from: LyingTruth on October 01, 2010, 10:29:41 AM

Wait, what? 9/11?

This shit is about how awesome pies are compared to cake, you filthy Romish Cakeist.

~~~Payne: First Minister of Piesbyterianism

LyingTruth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 01, 2010, 04:13:04 PM

Wait, what? 9/11?

This shit is about how awesome pies are compared to cake, you filthy Romish Cakeist.

I beg of you, please don't tease my sole companion, my partner in crime, my only friend (on this forum so far), MY FELLOW-SUFFERER!
Tease -me- instead; call me a 911TrutherconspiracytheoristludicroustinfoilhatlunaticWTCnerdnut....or whatever - I CAN TAKE IT.
But don't ever again....or else.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Did this one turn out not to be a troll? I haven't been paying attention.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LyingTruth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 01, 2010, 02:06:19 PM
Quote from: LyingTruth on October 01, 2010, 09:12:39 AM
"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time,
but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - Abraham Lincoln

That wasn't Lincoln, that was Ma Barker.

There is time for discord, and then there is time for discord.
However, this time neither is relevant.

LyingTruth

Quote from: LyingTruth on October 01, 2010, 05:46:13 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 01, 2010, 04:13:04 PM

Wait, what? 9/11?

I beg of you, please don't tease my sole companion, my partner in crime, my only friend (on this forum so far), MY FELLOW-SUFFERER!
Tease -me- instead; call me a 911TrutherconspiracytheoristludicroustinfoilhatlunaticWTCnerdnut....or whatever - I CAN TAKE IT.
But don't ever again....or else.

I am of course (besides Payne on this forum) my sole companion, my partner in crime, my only friend, MY OWN FELLOW-SUFFERER!
It's quite lonely infact  :cry:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 01, 2010, 05:47:52 PM

Cloudy, with a 50% chance of pop tard.
Molon Lube

LyingTruth

Well then, pay attenzione bud...

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LyingTruth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 01, 2010, 06:09:37 PM

A 100% chance of an Orio; please, this is the second time I told you guys.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LyingTruth on October 01, 2010, 06:14:52 PM

The odds are approaching 1.
Molon Lube

LyingTruth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 01, 2010, 06:15:29 PM

You're really making me feel welcome  :lulz:
Honestly: How the fuck can I be down with yall?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LyingTruth on October 01, 2010, 06:18:43 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 01, 2010, 06:15:29 PM

You're really making me feel welcome  :lulz:
Honestly: How the fuck can I be down with yall?

You could try being nice.
Molon Lube