Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Welllll so my car which just came out of the shop and cost about $1050 to fix just broke down, stranding Salty and li'l Salty at the side of the road in Washington.

FML

Fuck
Welllll so my car which just came out of the shop and cost about $1050 to fix just broke down, stranding Salty and li'l Salty at the side of the road in Washington.

FML
YW!
Wasn't that a primary concern with Bernie? He insisted that sexism and racism would vanish as soon as economic inequality was eliminated.

I didn't buy it then, I don't buy it now.

Yes, he tended to be dismissive on those issues, particularly early in his campaign, which cost him a great deal of support among women and black voters. This is something we discussed quite a bit, but Bernie supporters refused to acknowledge that those weaknesses were hurting his campaign.
Literate Chaotic / Re: How full of shit is Peter Levenda?
« Last post by LuciferX on Yesterday at 11:43:46 pm »
What pisses me off is having to deal with all of the cognitive dissonance this guy generates. Feels like any truth gets obfuscated for the sake of sensationalism. Then I'm stuck arguing with people about how a stealth post WW-I- (yes, 1, just last night) NAZI traversal of N.America is both insufficient and mostly incorrect to explain anything.

Even if the author in question may not have made that specific claim, he might as well have. Initially I thought it was all fun and games. Now not so much. Even if the material is not directly toxic to you, it can be once it passes through someone else which which you come in contact: victimization by proxy.
Ask them if your shelving arrangements in the kitchen are strong and stable.

Will add it to the list. Multiple phone numbers and emails have never been more fun to use. I've got about 7 different personas on the go. My favourite at the moment in Ahmed the recovering crackhead.  If anyone wants in, PM me. I'm determined to give this one more fun than they really wanted.
Literate Chaotic / Re: How full of shit is Peter Levenda?
« Last post by Faust on Yesterday at 10:51:27 pm »
Bump, this guy must like googling himself, he is the top search for the forum this month with 120 click throughs to the forum
Aneristic Illusions / Re: UK General Election 8th June: Shake it all about?
« Last post by Xaz on Yesterday at 07:57:02 pm »
Paxman interviews Corbyn and May in 30 minutes.

Post-match edit:

Both performed pretty well - Corbyn got a hammering on his past and May got hammered on policies.

Listening to Theresa May talk makes my brain start wandering in record time though.
Aneristic Illusions / Re: UK General Election 8th June: Shake it all about?
« Last post by Cain on Yesterday at 06:09:44 pm »
Ask them if your shelving arrangements in the kitchen are strong and stable.
So I've just had a leaflet through for my local conservative candidate which states "If you'd like to discuss and issue contact me on..."

I'll be having fun with this. Suggestions welcome, I've already asked questions about sharks, the lack of manifesto costings being lazy and how to fix my toaster.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10