News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Flyer #5

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 06, 2006, 01:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michal

Uh-oh! You pulled BMW's nature string!

::continues watching::
Reverend-Saint Michal, KSC
Psychotik Lobster Cabal
Guardian of the Eternal Loogie
Sporadic Asshat, Minor Annoyance

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

B_M_W

Quote from: Lady GodivaUh-oh! You pulled BMW's nature string!

::continues watching::

Nature string?  :lol:
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Michal

Yes! Nature string!

And Prickly shoulda been prepared for what was on the other end!
Psychotik Lobster Cabal

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

Felix

Oh, I've seen *THOSE*.

Mom used to leave them in the toilet.

Michal

Sicko.

When someone has a string on a subject, anyone mentioning that subject will get a lecture on that subject from the person with the string.

Edit: With the practiced ease that the person with the string pulls out the lectures, you'd think they have the lectures on a string.

Edit edit: BMW has a nature string, MechaHobo has a history string, etc, etc...
Psychotik Lobster Cabal

Felix

Ah, I see. ::Information assimilated::

B_M_W

Quote from: Lady GodivaSicko.

When someone has a string on a subject, anyone mentioning that subject will get a lecture on that subject from the person with the string.

Well, when you go to class for two years and learn all the details about this stuff, it feels like second nature to want to go and set someone straight about it.

Most of the stuff people talk about here, like politics, military strategy, etc., I know very little about. But when you get to biology, ecology, natural resources and related fields, I come out of the woodwork.

And don't think that because I don't know much about the previous, that I not trying to learn either.

BMW,

Wants to know everything, even when it causes him to scream for years.

Edit: I just think its funny that you choose to call it the "nature string". Its more of a "bio-ecological overexploitation" string.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

Michal

Psychotik Lobster Cabal

B_M_W

Quote from: Lady GodivaIts still a string! :lol:

Actually, Ive never heard it called a string before. With us, its "pushing buttons".

Michal

Its a term I coined myself. Not surprised you've never heard it. :lol:
Psychotik Lobster Cabal

deet

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe
Quote from: Lady GodivaSicko.

Most of the stuff people talk about here, like politics, military strategy, etc., I know very little about. But when you get to biology, ecology, natural resources and related fields, I come out of the woodwork.

Same goes for a lot of the people talking about a lot of the stuff

INTARNET GEEENIUS care of GOOOOOOOOOGLE.

deet,
bitter. :)
All walls have two sides.

B_M_W

The problem is, Im not all that INTERESTED in politics. In fact, I hate it. But, I know it is important to know what shit is going down, so I pay attention.

Michal

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeThe problem is, Im not all that INTERESTED in politics. In fact, I hate it. But, I know it is important to know what shit is going down, so I pay attention.

Ditto.
Psychotik Lobster Cabal

B_M_W

Now, you give me a d-net by any body of water, and Im right at home.  8)

Michal

Maybe we should have you look at our local pond. It frightens me a little.
Psychotik Lobster Cabal