Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Apple Talk / Re: Meyers-Briggs Personality Type
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Today at 08:19:31 am »
Administering the test to oneself repeatedly over time increases sample size to an extent that rivals the accuracy of a double-blind experiment, sources say.

Okay.
« Last post by LuciferX on Today at 08:11:37 am »
Administering the test to oneself repeatedly over time increases sample size to an extent that rivals the accuracy of a double-blind experiment, sources say.
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Today at 07:22:10 am »
I had a career counselor give me this test once. It was about as helpful as one of those fb tests that tell you what kind of pizza you are.

I had an employer ask me to take it.  I intentionally made my answers cancel each other out.  I took that damn test 3 times, and he finally gave up.

Dok,
Has no personality.
« Last post by Emo Howard on Today at 07:01:35 am »
I had a career counselor give me this test once. It was about as helpful as one of those fb tests that tell you what kind of pizza you are.
they are more or less saying "WE'RE DOING EVIL THINGS AND WE KNOW IT"

Exhibit A:

To be fair, people caring about things is what caused this whole mess. This is all happening because people were worried about illegal immigration and the fate of the manufacturing industry. If people had cared less then there would be no need for people to care now
You are far more likely to be yourself if you can be yourself and not have to worry about starving to death or dying of staph infection.
exactly this

Well this and the fact that they want to let corporations just run wild; what with corporations being a major producer of tyranny.

That said, they're otherwise better than the two major parties. We need a party that's like the libertarians when it comes to the behavior of individuals, but like the democrats when it comes to corporations and safety nets for poverty and disease.
I thought that was your jacket.

No, because I DO care.  Not caring would mean I don't care what happens to humans.  I care about that a great deal, only not in a positive sense.

I can explain this rationally, if you're interested.
I thought that was your jacket.

Calling for the death of all humans, but especially mine and progressives really clears up your MO....

Oh wait, you recommended I commit suicide. Thatís different, considering suicide rates are going up and the damage you can do with comments like that canít ever really be known. Maybe I am a piece of shit that the world would probably be better off without, and to be completely honest your little joke brought up a very painful part of my life and a struggle Iíll probably take to my grave.

Perhaps you helped push a demoralized progressive lurker to end their life, but who knows? I suppose itís unlikely, and even if someone did off themselves, I canít find a single reason to think youíd even bat an eye.

I still canít tell, was Melania wearing your jacket at the child internment camps or not?

Well, this can all be explained:  I don't like you.  Not because you are a pompous windbag still trying to live the glory days of Occupy, and not because you have this weird fixation on anyone who writes anything anywhere, but because you are a primate, and I have really come to despise primates.

Let me clue you in:

1.  Big thieves hang little thieves.
2.  A "friend" is someone who does not yet have sufficient incentive to fuck you over.
3.  Kill one lousy primate and you go to prison forever.  Kill a million primates and ride to the opera in a limo.

Your basic problem is that you have connected your ego to saving people who are perfectly happy being doomed.  It doesn't matter what side of the aisle they're on, it doesn't matter if they're defending kiddie concentration camps or protesting The Man between bizarre open forum-style ego fests, they don't want to be saved.  YOU don't want to be saved.  And looking at the ice caps and the gulf stream, that's largely a self-correcting problem.

No fucking wonder you are or were suicidal.  Your programming is FUCKED.  You should demand a refund.
*starts a thread to snipe on leftists*

ďWhy does the left hate itself so much?Ē

I dunno man, maybe you could spend more time helping to organize and inspire people on your side rather than attacking leftists for attacking leftists who fail YOUR purity test.

Since when is describing, in detail, and advocating against a self-defeating movement within one's closest political equivalency the same thing as attacking one's own political equivalency?

Kinda takes me back to that leaked CIA (Or was it KGB?) document describing ways counter-intelligence operatives throw stones in an organization's efficiency by filling their meetings with useless nonsense and complaints to waste time and resources. In this analogy, you're the guy defending these useless complaints by attacking the people trained to spot this counter-intelligence technique.

"WAHHHHHHH, Aren't YOU just slowing down this organization by pointing out this pattern of disarray? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

You may think you're advocating for progress with this childish crybaby fest, but you're really just holding it back. Exposing this pattern of disarray is important, and making sure the rest of the movement is aware by putting it into digestible writing is even more important.

Iím advocating actually doing things instead of just whining about it.

Itís critically important to point out these problems, but thatís really quite useless without organizing to overcome them.

Iíve observed Roger for quite some time and he seems more interested in widening rifts on the left than actually accomplishing common goals.

Also, it is not necessary for a saboteur to split the left when there are plenty of leftists like Roger who do an excellent job of it on their own.

WTF?
It was Roger who advised in 2016 to "hold your nose and vote for Clinton".
Which I did. And I hate that "must be brought to heel", Democrat-in-name-only cunt. I lived through eight years of Billary, during which time my kids were little and I was on welfare because that was the only way to stay home, and they killed that. So who's watching the kids? I won't go into that here. Suffice to say that the trauma and bullshit outlasted the Clinton administration.
But hey, y'know what? We're used to that kind of shit. As Roger said, "We lived through it. We might not live through this."
And I went forth, and took a couple of shots of gin, and held my nose and voted for Hillary.

That is NOT what I would call "splitting the left". Voting for a bitch you hate and would relish knocking her teeth into the back of her throat in order to present a united front against the fucking nazis is just the opposite.

Kudos to 2016 Roger, I guess. That isnít some kind of general license to shit down progressiveís throats right now. Thatís just more of the same petty, infighting garbage that got us a Republican controlled Congress.

As long as leftists only vote in presidential elections and spend the rest of the time shitting on grassroots efforts, weíre going to continue to enable literal fascists to further entrench themselves in power.

This thread is about alienating and demoralizing a big chunk of the Left while complaining about infighting. Itís the height of hypocrisy and small-minded spite.

Well, yes.  My motives are bad.  What can I say?  I'm a criminal. 

Calling for the death of all humans, but especially mine and progressives really clears up your MO....

Oh wait, you recommended I commit suicide. Thatís different, considering suicide rates are going up and the damage you can do with comments like that canít ever really be known. Maybe I am a piece of shit that the world would probably be better off without, and to be completely honest your little joke brought up a very painful part of my life and a struggle Iíll probably take to my grave.

Perhaps you helped push a demoralized progressive lurker to end their life, but who knows? I suppose itís unlikely, and even if someone did off themselves, I canít find a single reason to think youíd even bat an eye.

I still canít tell, was Melania wearing your jacket at the child internment camps or not?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10