News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Those tech savvy entrepreneurs have developed yet another technological wonder, this time for the personal healthcare products marketplace. This new high-tech device will allow you to look at your teeth, up close and personal, while you're brushing them.

"Video-enabled toothbrush offers a fresh look at your teeth"

As per the article:

"ONVI claims the Prophix is the first-ever video toothbrush. It is aimed at allowing users to see the condition of their teeth and to better understand their oral health. In order to do this, it pairs with an accompanying iOS app via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. There's an Android version of the app in development.

The Prophix features an in-built camera capable of capturing 1080p video that allows users to watch a live feed of their brushing via the app and see if they are missing any spots. It's also able to capture 10-megapixel photos that can be saved via the app so as to track the condition of areas of interest in the mouth over time."

Here's the link:   The Video-enabled Toothbrush

Also, as per the article:

"The Prophix is available for pre-order at a discounted price of US$299, with the eventual retail price to be set at $399. It is scheduled to ship in the first quarter of next year."

So, if the ol' bathroom mirror just isn't good enough for your tooth brushing needs, this may be the product for you.
Only Maybe Arts Lab / Re: I tried something
Last post by Brother Mythos - May 24, 2024, 04:53:09 PM
My first impression:

Dragons Forming
Only Maybe Arts Lab / Re: Official Discordian Docume...
Last post by Bobby Campbell - May 24, 2024, 03:28:09 PM
Also! I meant to say, this is incredibly cool!
I will be making much use of this  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:
Last post by Bobby Campbell - May 24, 2024, 03:24:19 PM
I think it works! Try it on better paper and/or with some kind of contextual framing device and I bet you'll like it more  :fnord:  :fnord:  :fnord:
Last post by Faust - May 23, 2024, 11:31:12 PM
I think its cute, provided those aren't bodily fluids
Only Maybe Arts Lab / I tried something
Last post by ein Gefrorener Würfel - May 23, 2024, 09:53:14 PM
and I don't like it.

Only Maybe Arts Lab / Announcing TALES OF ILLUMINATU...
Last post by Bobby Campbell - May 23, 2024, 02:02:47 PM

Check out Episode 1:
"ADAPTATION"
https://talesofilluminatus.com
Greetings, it's interesting how d4&$ ppl are and how easily they confused this book with the app discord.
Will do.  This is a book on management fallacies.  It's going to be a good time.

By the way, do you have any way to reach Junkenstein?

New book? Awesome man, let me know where I can pick it up when it's out