Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
I wrote a new Bible book, where can I submit it?

Historically it was PO box 140306 Dallas Texas but I think that got changed

Nice reference  :lulz:
Techmology and Scientism / Re: ⯰
« Last post by Space Adventures Of Christ on Today at 03:50:29 am »
This is my favorite video I've ever seen
Literate Chaotic / Re: ITT: Original Story Ideas
« Last post by Prelate Diogenes Shandor on Today at 12:19:34 am »
One of those insufferable end of innocence stories where some snot-nosed little puke has to come to terms with the untimely death of a friend, except that it gradually transmutes into a knockoff of The Final Destination and as the main character starts to come to grips with the fact that death comes for everybody that's when Death comes for everybody
Did any of the GOP lawyers die? Please tell me they did.
True, I'm just not sure if that would go in his favour.

In other news, reading is still hard.  Who knew it could be so complicated?

For much of the past year, President Trump has declined to participate in a practice followed by the past seven of his predecessors: He rarely if ever reads the President’s Daily Brief, a document that lays out the most pressing information collected by U.S. intelligence agencies from hot spots around the world.

Trump has opted to rely on an oral briefing of select intelligence issues in the Oval Office rather than getting the full written document delivered to review separately each day, according to three people familiar with his briefings.

Reading the traditionally dense intelligence book is not Trump’s preferred “style of learning,” according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

You know this story is bullshit, because it implies Trump is capable of learning.

He learns, but at a negative rate
Apple Talk / Re: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase
« Last post by Don Coyote on Yesterday at 06:04:20 pm »
I had a wonderful drug reaction yesterday to another rx. Had some horrible irritability that turned in some anger followed by several hours plotting out my suicide in great detail. Not taking that one until I talk to my psych.
Techmology and Scientism /
« Last post by Bwana Honolulu on Yesterday at 05:17:30 pm »
Hey spags! Have a (possible?) future Hand of Eris symbol:

Literate Chaotic / Re: ITT: Original Story Ideas
« Last post by Rococo Modem Basilisk on Yesterday at 12:25:13 am »
A priest decides that the world's sorry state is because the communion is not literally human flesh and blood, and starts a movement that becomes unexpectedly popular, in part because this ritual causes the memories & vitality of the deceased to be spread among the congregation, who now share a weak psychic link strengthened weekly.
Aneristic Illusions / Re: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread
« Last post by Cain on February 16, 2018, 11:30:04 pm »
Boom.  13 Russians indicted on meddling in the US election

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

The special counsel investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election charged 13 Russian nationals and three Russian organizations on Friday with illegally trying to disrupt the American political process, including efforts designed to boost the presidential candidacy of Donald Trump and hurt that of his opponent, Hillary Clinton.

The indictment represents the first charges by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, for meddling in the 2016 presidential election — the fundamental crime that he was assigned to investigate.

In a 37-page indictment filed in United States District Court, Mr. Mueller said that the 13 individuals have conspired since 2014 to violate laws that prohibit foreigners from spending money to influence federal elections in the United States.

The indictment charges that the foreigners falsely posed as American citizens, stole identities and otherwise engaged in fraud and deceit in an effort to influence the U.S. political process, including the 2016 presidential race.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10