Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Aneristic Illusions / Re: Just to all the American Spags
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Today at 09:42:18 pm »
Five years ago if you told me there was going to be a systematic and targeted attack, dismantling of women's / LGBT / Minority rights I would have taken it as a bit of hyperbole.
Now I would be surprised if interracial marriage is still legal within the next two years.

I am terrified at the thought of any developed nation, deliberately driving its own populace to poverty, and embracing full on fundamentalist values but here we are.

Be safe, wherever you are.

I do recall forseeing this all back in 2002/2003 on this very board.

I thought I was going a little over the top, but it turns out my bitter pessimism was actually idiotic optimism.
Aneristic Illusions / Just to all the American Spags
« Last post by Faust on Today at 05:08:05 pm »
Five years ago if you told me there was going to be a systematic and targeted attack, dismantling of women's / LGBT / Minority rights I would have taken it as a bit of hyperbole.
Now I would be surprised if interracial marriage is still legal within the next two years.

I am terrified at the thought of any developed nation, deliberately driving its own populace to poverty, and embracing full on fundamentalist values but here we are.

Be safe, wherever you are.
They'd built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked. But nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. The cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men.

On the roads it was a white line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of slurp juice. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed.

Except for one man armed with an AK-47, and a Honda full of tulip bulbs.
Only Maybe Arts Lab / Re: WEIRDOVERSE
« Last post by Bobby Campbell on Yesterday at 01:52:09 pm »
This is one of your best.

So very much appreciated! I really wasn't sure how well this would come across.
Thanks for the reassurance  :fnord: :fnord: :fnord:
Apple Talk / Re: Spagbook
« Last post by altered on June 26, 2022, 10:04:08 pm »
I have gotten both Fat and Hot As Fuck, and I drive all the transbians and lesboys wild now. Also, I have the coolest pendant ever (because I'm a huge edgy nerd and I love Quake 1).

Apple Talk / Re: The Compleat Billy Chronicles (thanks to Zenpatista)
« Last post by Anna Mae Bollocks on June 26, 2022, 09:41:26 pm »
Flying dogs would be a nice addition. Not that they're necessary. It's just that in these situations, excess is FUN.

Apple Talk / Re: The Compleat Billy Chronicles (thanks to Zenpatista)
« Last post by Junkenstein on June 26, 2022, 09:21:26 pm »
If there is no siren or fireman pole involved you're really not squandering that budget hard enough.
Only Maybe Arts Lab / Re: WEIRDOVERSE
« Last post by Doktor Howl on June 26, 2022, 07:09:31 am »
This is one of your best.
Only Maybe Arts Lab / BUDDHAFART - EP. 15 “TMI”
« Last post by Bobby Campbell on June 24, 2022, 03:10:38 am »

BUDDHAFART – The story so far…
By Bobby Campbell & Todd Purse
Continued from BUDDHAFART – EP. 14 “BREAKING KAYFABE”

TO BE CONTINUED!
Propaganda Depository / Re: ESP in One Month practice
« Last post by Doktor Howl on June 24, 2022, 03:01:05 am »
There is only one Hirley0.