News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

A Solution (RE: A Problem)

Started by Kai, October 07, 2010, 02:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO


Doktor Howl

What can we do to help you stop screaming?

LMNO


Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 07, 2010, 06:34:47 PM
:ECH:

The ONE TIME I relied on the nanny wall to protect me from compulsive clicking, and it LETS ME DOWN.

This computer requires discipline.

BRB.
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Cramulus


LMNO

I have a feeling that both of our websense firewalls are tweaked about the same.  Which means that if I can see it, so can you.


MWAHAHAHAHA!

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I approve.

People should dress in as many crazy outfits and styles as possible. At least its not Gap or Old Navy!!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Jasper

Shiny whole body leotards with antennae or GTFO my future.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Damn straight, I've read enough cyberpunk to know that we won't get the future without loads of crazy subcultures ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cramulus

I'm just going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that the fire chief was a dick to these guys about not paying the "fire department subscription fee".

I confess I probably wouldn't pay a fire department subscription fee either.


Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cramulus on October 07, 2010, 07:06:11 PM
I'm just going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that the fire chief was a dick to these guys about not paying the "fire department subscription fee".

I confess I probably wouldn't pay a fire department subscription fee either.



Wrong thread, I think
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 07, 2010, 07:07:54 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on October 07, 2010, 07:06:11 PM
I'm just going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that the fire chief was a dick to these guys about not paying the "fire department subscription fee".

I confess I probably wouldn't pay a fire department subscription fee either.



Wrong thread, I think

:lulz:

Cramulus


Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 07, 2010, 06:39:34 PM
I have a feeling that both of our websense firewalls are tweaked about the same.  Which means that if I can see it, so can you.


MWAHAHAHAHA!

Interesting.  Very interesting.

Dok,
The wrong hands.
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2010, 05:38:34 PM
I'm going out this weekend, too.

I will be wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and engineer boots.

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.