News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Aneristic Illusions

It's the apocalypse.  Try to have fun.

Started by Telarus

Pages1 2

Replies: 21
Views: 9,079

Replies: 2
Views: 2,619

Started by Jenne

Pages1 2

Replies: 16
Views: 7,193

Started by Cosine 5

Replies: 9
Views: 5,244

Started by Vene

Pages1 2 3 4

Replies: 49
Views: 20,183

Replies: 11
Views: 5,529

Started by Vene

Pages1 2

Replies: 22
Views: 10,606

Replies: 7
Views: 6,202

Replies: 11
Views: 6,236

Replies: 17
Views: 7,428

Started by hooplala

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 33
Views: 15,450

Started by Vene

Pages1 2 3 4 5

Replies: 68
Views: 35,095

Replies: 17
Views: 9,440

Started by Vene

Pages1 2

Replies: 15
Views: 6,966

Replies: 11
Views: 7,627

Started by Cramulus

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 8

Replies: 112
Views: 39,795

Replies: 16
Views: 7,172

Replies: 28
Views: 11,517

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching