News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Or Kill Me

America's Last Bieber Fever Subforum

Replies: 3
Views: 3,091

Replies: 33
Views: 16,550

Replies: 0
Views: 3,410

Replies: 17
Views: 10,183

Started by Sepia

Replies: 2
Views: 3,273

Started by Jasper

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 7

Replies: 97
Views: 33,549

Replies: 10
Views: 4,786

Started by Salty

Replies: 3
Views: 2,645

Started by Don Coyote

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 31
Views: 12,694

Replies: 7
Views: 4,785

Started by Kai

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 11

Replies: 153
Views: 48,728

Started by BADGE OF HONOR

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 30
Views: 13,681

Started by Sepia

Replies: 0
Views: 12,351

Started by Bhode_Sativa

Pages1 2 3 4 5

Replies: 61
Views: 29,825

Replies: 1
Views: 16,261

Started by Kai

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 8

Replies: 112
Views: 39,098

Replies: 3
Views: 3,747

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching