Author Topic: FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST  (Read 108368 times)

Cainad (dec.)

• Houseplant Supreme
  • Deserved It
  • The Emperor's Hairy Right Hand
    • View Profile
    • Internet Forum Safari
Re: FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST
« Reply #240 on: April 06, 2011, 03:57:11 am »
I am going to regret this.

Consider my hat to be IN THE FUCKING RING, FUCKERS!

My orange purchasing will occur sometime around 11 am tomorrow. Pics for authenticity.

Requia ☣

• Deserved It
  • Delicate and pretty shark of impending doom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 06, 2011, 04:05:33 am »
Damn, I should have gotten in on this yesterday.

Stopped after eating half the bag  :argh!:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

ͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅ ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

• sea monstropode
  • Deserved It
  • the incorrect form of social currency
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 06, 2011, 04:18:38 am »
TOMORROW, IT'S ON!

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 06, 2011, 04:27:19 am »
Freeky sez Friday.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅ ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

• sea monstropode
  • Deserved It
  • the incorrect form of social currency
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 06, 2011, 04:31:18 am »
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 06, 2011, 05:19:26 am »
If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Cainad (dec.)

• Houseplant Supreme
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Internet Forum Safari
« Reply #246 on: April 06, 2011, 05:25:58 am »
Whoop, glad I stayed on to read that. :lulz:  Friday indeed.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 06, 2011, 05:26:44 am »
IN  FUCKING  DEED

BITCH.
If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 06, 2011, 05:28:40 am »
OH MY FUCKING GOD

AS THE REIGNING CHAMPION OF THIS SHIT I AM FUCKING IN

NO ONE TAKES AWAY MY CROWN! NO ONE!
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 06, 2011, 05:29:44 am »
OH MY FUCKING GOD

OH FUCK YEAH NIGEL IS IN

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 06, 2011, 05:30:04 am »
This is going to be so epic and sweet.

Cainad (dec.)

• Houseplant Supreme
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Internet Forum Safari
« Reply #251 on: April 06, 2011, 05:40:35 am »
oh jesus christballs

my asshole is in so much danger :x

shiiiiitttt I am now committed to eating what will probably be a minimum of 13 oranges within 24 hours.

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 06, 2011, 05:41:30 am »
I don't really want to know do I?
Once knew a man who shat himself to death eating too much citrus.

Requia ☣

• Deserved It
  • Delicate and pretty shark of impending doom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 06, 2011, 05:43:39 am »
OH MY FUCKING GOD

What was your record again?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 06, 2011, 05:50:32 am »
I don't really want to know do I?

Read dis fread.  Is epic.