News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Discordian Recipes

Crammed it into your greasy maw and liked it? Wipe that shit off your chin and post about it here. NO MARMITE. NO SOUS VIDE.

Started by Cain

Replies: 8
Views: 6,670

Started by Dr Goofy

Pages1 2

Replies: 18
Views: 11,682

Replies: 6
Views: 7,472

Started by Triple Zero

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 6

Replies: 84
Views: 54,512

Started by Eve

Replies: 3
Views: 8,036

Replies: 63
Views: 46,860

Started by Kai

Replies: 5
Views: 5,987

Started by Darth Cupcake

Pages1 2 3 4

Replies: 55
Views: 37,664

Replies: 5
Views: 6,765

Started by Triple Zero

Pages1 2

Replies: 28
Views: 19,453

Replies: 30
Views: 18,007

Replies: 24
Views: 13,994

Started by Sepia

Replies: 1
Views: 4,939

Started by Sepia

Replies: 12
Views: 15,214

Replies: 0
Views: 4,690

Started by Suu

Replies: 6
Views: 5,462

Started by Suu

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 6

Replies: 77
Views: 36,081

Started by trippinprincezz13

Pages1 2 3 4

Replies: 45
Views: 30,379

Started by Richter

Pages1 2 3 4

Replies: 55
Views: 45,715

Started by Suu

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 6

Replies: 76
Views: 42,745

Started by Suu

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 6

Replies: 77
Views: 38,919

Started by NWC

Replies: 5
Views: 8,211

Started by Adios

Replies: 10
Views: 8,698

Replies: 41
Views: 30,039

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching