News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Or Kill Me

America's Last Bieber Fever Subforum

Replies: 2
Views: 3,157

Started by OPTIMUS PINECONE

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 8

Replies: 107
Views: 53,805

Started by Sepia

Replies: 3
Views: 2,859

Started by Lurker

Replies: 4
Views: 2,730

Started by Ghost In The Machine

Pages1 2

Replies: 24
Views: 7,286

March 19, 2005, 03:58:49 PM
by Ghost In The Machine

Replies: 25
Views: 12,310

Replies: 33
Views: 17,422

Replies: 36
Views: 16,892

Replies: 34
Views: 11,503

Replies: 20
Views: 12,711

Started by The seer

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 37
Views: 13,126

Replies: 5
Views: 4,141

Replies: 2
Views: 6,620

Started by Sepia

Replies: 1
Views: 2,596

Started by Sepia

Replies: 0
Views: 3,257

Started by Z³

Pages1 2

Replies: 18
Views: 13,586

Replies: 11
Views: 5,780

Started by Dido

Replies: 10
Views: 5,124

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching