News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Discordian Recipes

Crammed it into your greasy maw and liked it? Wipe that shit off your chin and post about it here. NO MARMITE. NO SOUS VIDE.

Started by Cain

Pages1 2

Replies: 23
Views: 9,515

Started by Rumckle

Pages1 2

Replies: 20
Views: 11,608

Started by Triple Zero

Pages1 2 3 4

Replies: 54
Views: 20,963

Replies: 24
Views: 14,274

Started by Adios

Replies: 9
Views: 6,504

Started by Kai

Replies: 7
Views: 5,263

Replies: 29
Views: 15,208

Replies: 27
Views: 18,301

Started by Nast

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 38
Views: 16,763

Started by Epimetheus

Pages1 2

Replies: 19
Views: 12,830

Started by Richter

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 43
Views: 17,233

Replies: 4
Views: 5,188

Replies: 63
Views: 46,862

Started by Suu

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 10

Replies: 140
Views: 59,799

Started by Cain

Pages1 2

Replies: 18
Views: 13,590

Replies: 48
Views: 52,428

Started by Juana

Pages1 2

Replies: 29
Views: 66,992

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching